Nash Imagine- magcon

As you signed the last poster you felt two hands in your waist which made you squeal in surprised.

"Nash!" You whispered as you turned around to come face to face with the smirking boy. "You don't want people to know!"

You and Nash were both very popular viners and are on the magcon your together. A couple of months ago you and Nash started dating but you don't want anyone to know.

Not even the boys.

"oh come y/n, relax!" Nash says as he leans in for a kiss. You meet his lips half way and instantly the sparks fly like they always did. Nash began to deeping the kiss by kissing you even harder and licking you bottom lip for entrance.

Remembering you were right in the middle of the hall where magcon is being held you pulled away from the kiss but whisper in Nash's ear

" not here but meet me in my room in 5 minutes" smirking you skip away from the speakless Nash as you skip of to your hotel room.

5 minutes later Nash bursts into your hotel room and locks the door and walks over to you whispering in your ear " you going to know what it's like to wait"

Nash then kisses you hungerialy, pushing you on the bed as he climbs on top if you. He licks your bottle lip again and you let him in as your hands find there way into Nash's hair, tugging it making him moan into the kiss.

Your hands them wander to the hem of his shirt and you tug on it. Nash then rips his and your shirt of before undoing his jeans and the shorts you had on leaving you in just you panties and bra and him in his boxers.

" who made you this wet baby?" Nash whispers in your ear, nibbling on your earlobe. " y-you" you stutter as nash begins to kiss down your neck, sucking at the skin leaving a hickey.

He then begins to kiss further down your next before reaching your collar bone and he leaves a hickey there too.

His hands wonder to your back and he un clips your bra. " so beautiful" nash growls and he begins to suck on your hard nipples.

You let out a moan and nash then says " no moaning, you need to know what it's like to wait" You smirk at this side of nash, you liked it, nash begins to kiss down your stomach until he reaches your panties.

"These can go" nash says taking them off leaving you naked in front of him. He then lowers his head and kisses your tights making his way to your clit.

He begins to slowly lick it before pulling out and suddenly entering a finger. This makes you scream out Nash's name as he adds another fingers and begins to pump his fingers.

"Na-ash I'm goi-ing to cum" you moan and you cum all over his fingers. " hmm" nash says as he licks them clean "you taste so good" Nash rips of his boxers making his 8.5 inch length hit his stomach. ( you guys were complaining about me rounding the number so)

Your eyes widening at how big he his but you shake that off as he pulls on a condom slowly enters you before his thrusts get faster and faster.

" Nash" you moan and he thrust gets faster and faster, hitting your g- spot making you scream louder and louder.

" baby I'm going to cum" Nash says as he thrusts get sloppier " me too" you say and on the count of 3 you both cum, his juices filling the condom.

He slips out of you leaving you both breathless.

" I love you, y/n" Nash says " I love you too" you say kissing him and cuddling into him as you fall asleep.