Cameron

You loved Cam. And you loved the boys, but sometimes you just wanted to be alone with him, and him only.

But no.

No you can't have that because every night this week the boy's have been coming over to your place, or Cameron has been going over to one of theirs, or they have been going out to some club, and you miss your boyfriend.

You are totally okay with the fact that Cameron has a life outside of you, but you wish he was a bit more involved with the life between you two.
You just felt lonely.

You know Cameron loved you, he just hasn't been showing lately.

"Hey, babe I'm going out with the boys tonight!", Cameron yelled from up stairs.
You set down the glass you were drinking from, and went up stairs, taking two stairs at a time.

You were done with all of this.

You were done not seeing your boyfriend.

"Your going out again Cameron? It's the fourth time this week.", you said standing in the door way of your bedroom, that he hardly ever slept in even more.

"Yeah what's your point", he said walking past you, and going into the bathroom.

You followed him and said, "The point is, is that I don't get to see my boyfriend anymore because he is to busy with his friends to even notice that he i never around".

"What? You see me everyday", he said turning to you.

"Yeah. Your right. I see you in the morning when your getting ready to go the set of expelled , and I see you while your getting ready to go out with the boys. But what about the time in between Cameron! Listen I don't mind you spending time with the boys, but I would like if you could spend some time with me too!", you said getting a bit louder.

"What the fuck Y/N! Where the hell is this coming from? Your so fucking clingy!", he said raising his voice as well.

"No Cam! I'm not clingy! I am just in love with you, and it hurts that I don't feel like your in love me anymore", you said, your voice getting quieter.

You could see his face soften, and his eyes fill with guilt. He took your face in his hands making you look at him. "No baby. Don't say that. I'm in love with you. I din't mean to hurt you baby girl", he said placing his lips on yours.

"It's okay Cam" you said for the first time in a while, smiling.

"How about I go cancel the plans with the boys and I stay here. I will pick some movies and get some popcorn and Ice Cream. Yeah?", he said smiling down at you.

"Yeah", you said still smiling. He placed his lips on your once more before leaving the bathroom. You thought that while you were in the bathroom you might as well take a shower so you hopped in.

You were humming a song softly to your self as you started to wet your hair. You could hear the bathroom door creak slightly but you shook it off thinking it was nothing. You started humming where you left off as you felt the hot water slowly wash down the rage that was there earlier.

You had to admit that you liked the feeling of Cameron in the house with you. You had felt so lonely since he had been going out with the boys. It was nice just not to miss him for once. You were soon shook out of your thoughts when you felt hands wrap around your waist.

"Oh my god Cameron you scared me", you said turning around to face him with a smile on your face as you pressed your lips to his.

"Oh I'm sorry baby girl I just wanted to join you", he said with his hands still on your waist.