Taylor imagine

You were at your locker, picking out your biology books. You hated biology, because you had to put up with your annoying partner, Taylor.

You hated him with all your heart, he never failed to make you angry. He would tease you by drawing things in your notebook and shove your things on the floor.

The bell rang and you groaned, slamming your locker shut. You started walking towards class, going as slow as possible. You pushed the door open and walked into class. He was already there, leaning against his seat at the back of the class, talking to a blonde haired girl with big boobs.

You rolled your eyes and stopped at your desk, waiting for Harry to get up and let you slide in to you seat. You eyed him up and down: he was wearing tight black jeans, a red plaid shirt and his curls were messier than usual. He made eye contact with you and winked at the blonde, telling her that they'll talk after school.

He looked at you, with an arrogant smirk playing on his lips.

"Hi.", he said cockily.

"Can I please sit down?", you asked sarcastically.

He shrugged. "I don't know, can you?"

You were already angry, and the teacher didn't even come. You huffed and turned around, before you bent your knees and tried to slide into your seat.

You felt your ass brushing his crotch, before you landed on your seat. You smiled at him triumphantly and opened your notebook, preparing for class.

Taylor adjusted his belt but you shook it off. The teacher came in and after he greeted the class, he started writing a new lesson on the whiteboard.

You jumped up when you felt a hand on your knee. You looked at Taylor who was looking straight at the board, copying everything that was being written on it in his notebook. His left hand was under the table and you could see the corners of his mouth twitching up.

You shook your leg, but his large hand travelled up to your thigh. You tried to push his hands off, but he gripped into your jeans. Your school didn't have a strict uniform policy, and you were glad, because the thought of Taylor seeing you in a skirt and having easy access to your pussy was terrifying.

His fingers brushed your crotch and you felt your core tingle. You liked it, but there was no way Taylor wasn't going to find out about it.

The teacher turned to you and asked you to read a paragraph from the book. You started reading.Your eyes widened when you felt Taylor's long fingers undo your button and slide the zipper down.

You coughed and tried to concentrate on the sentences in front of you. You almost choked when his index traced the line of your panties. Your hands were on the book, so you couldn't shove him away. Your voice trembled when his fingers slipped into your panties.

Then you finished your text, and Taylor had to go next. He started reading his fingers brushing your skin. This time you didn't push his hand away.

He smirked as he read, rubbing your clit with his index, his palm pressed against your pelvis. You bit your lip and concentrated on his reading. You could feel the teacher's eyes on you two, waiting for Taylor to finish his reading so he could explain.

Taylor's voice was husky and you could hear the smirk.

"Thank you, Taylor", the teacher said before going back to his desk.

Taylor's whole hand started rubbing circles against you clitoris and you clenched your legs shut.

"No.", he whispered and after he made sure the teacher wasn't looking, he leaned down to your ear:

"Do you want me to finger you (Y/N)?", he whispered hotly and tugged at your earlobe.

You bit your lip and spread your legs, answering his question.

"Good girl.", he chuckled and turned to the teacher who called his name to pay attention.

His fingers stopped moving and you were unpatient. Taylor was writing in his notebook and you did the same, whilst his hand burned your pussy.

You almost broke your pen when you felt his middle fingertip teasing your entrance. He ran his finger up and down your slit whilst his right hand came to your notebook and scribbled something on it. You looked down at it, your vision blurry from the pleasure.

you're so wet baby

He was right.

You moaned when his finger entered you unexpectedly. Everyone turned to look at you.

"Is there a problem Miss (Y/L/N)?", the teacher asked.

Taylor sped up his pace and you gulped, shaking your head.

"Nothing just...I hit my leg."

Everyone went back to their work.

Taylor's finger kept pumping in and out of you, making you stand at the edge of your seat. His warm skin was pure bliss to you, and you would have never imagined that he could be so good.

His thumb pressed against your clit and he started doing eights. He added another finger, making you almost moan out in pleasure.

His fingers scissored inside of you bit your lip, feeling close to your release when he touched your g-spot.

Your mind was hazy and you clenched your walls around him, emitting a low growl from him. You eyed a tent in his skinny jeans and smiled.

You clenched your walls again and right when you were about to release, he pulled his fingers out of you. You were all hot and bothered, and he left you like that.

You watched him place his left elbow on the desk, his middle and index finger in the air as he kept writing. You buttoned your pants and stopped sliding the pen across the paper when you saw him bring the fingers to his lips and suck on them.

You felt aroused by the sight of him. He licked his lips after he licked his finger and the bell rang, making him stand up. You looked down at his pants as he stood with the back to the class, packing his stuff. You immediately knew that he was turned around so no one would see his boner.

It was huge and your imagined how big his cock had to be. He held his books in front of him, gripping at the ends as he strolled towards the exit.

You were about to close your notebook when you saw something written at the bottom of your page. A penis was drawn and under it was a phone number with a small note:

'If you ever want to have phone sex ;)'

I want internet bestie's