First kiss

Jack Gilinsky:

He was dropping you off after your fifth date. He had tried kissing you before, but you kept saying no. You had been in relationships with other men that had double standards, so you were hesitant to really give yourself to Jack and he understood that. He walks you up to your front porch, and goes in to kiss your cheek goodnight. The fact that he didn't aim for your lips anymore made your heart melt, because you knew he understood. As he moved closer to your cheek, you turned your head and he kissed your lips. Shocked, he pulled back.

"I swear, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay Jack, I'm ready." You say softly and watch as Jack smiles. He puts his hand on your waist and leans in for another kiss.

Jack Johnson:

You were at a basketball game, you and Jack both dressed up cheering for your team. You had been going out for a couple weeks, and had recently decided to become exclusive. During halftime, the kisscam was pointed on you two. Jack looks over at you after seeing you two on the screen.

"We don't have too.." You don't respond. You just lean into Jack and before he knew what was going on, your lips were on his as you hear the crowd uproar in cheers.

Cameron:

You walked down the aisle of your sweet sixteen birthday party. You were surrounded by all your friends, including all the Magcon boys and just recently, your new boyfriend Cameron. You hadn't been dating long, but you knew that you had strong feelings for Cameron. You were dressed up in a strapless purple dress that went to mid-thigh. You walked up to Cameron, who was dressed up in a suit with a tie matching your dress.

"You look beautiful." you smile shyly.

"And you look handsome." Cameron smiles and takes both of your hands in his.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS." All the boys start chanting behind you. You and Cameron both look at them, smiling at the fact that even dressed up in suits, they still acted like idiots. You turn back to Cameron and he shrugs cheekily, leaning in for your first kiss.

Nash:

You were a guest at Magcon and you were hanging out with all the guys in the empty convention center that would be filled with fans in less than two hours. You and Nash had been dating for a little over a month. You started dating at the end of the last Magcon and did the distance thing for a few weeks and now you were reunited. Currently, Nash was directing everyone for his "do it for the vine" vine that he was planning. All the boys were going to yell at Nash to "do it for the vine" and at the end, he was gonna do the backflip off the wall his brother had taught him. You were behind camera, as to not upset the fans. Once everyone was in place, he got his phone out and got ready.

"Do it for the vine!" All the boys yelled.

"I ain't goin do it!" Nash yelled back.

"Do it for the vine!"

"I ain't goin do it."

"Do it for the vine!"

"I AM GONNA DO IT!" Nash yelled before jumping to your side and kissing you. You heard the sounds of all the boys yelling drown out as you and Nash continued kissing. You were so preoccupied with the kiss, you barely heard Cameron announce that they had uploaded it.

Aaron:

You and your boyfriend Aaron were hanging out with Mikey, Will, and Hayes at Magcon. You were playing truth or dare for Mikeys new YouTube video and it was Aaron's turn.

"Dare." Aaron replies to Hayes.

"I dare you to kiss y/n." Hayes says. Aaron looks at you.

"Only if it's okay with you..." he says quietly, his cheeks slowly turning red. You smile and nod slowly. Aaron puts his hand on your knee and slowly leans, before his lips attach to yours.