Your reaction to dirty fanfiction

PLEASE READ THE A/N

Taylor:

Taylor was too lazy to make a video this week and also he was way too scared to do what everyone in the magcult was waiting for him to do: him reacting to dirty fan fiction. You thought you could handle it. You put on one of his bandana's and started the video. Trying to do your best Taylor impression. "Hey guys! It's Taylor Caniff" you tried not to laugh. "I'm joking it's Y/N and I'll be reading some of your fanfiction about Taylor! he's right back there by the way" you told the camera. You started reading outloud. "'He ripped your clothes off'" you read as you laughed. "I can even reenact it since I'm 'Taylor'" you joked puling a straight face before reenacting the scene you had just read.

Nash:

"Babe please, just for the video!" Nash exclaimed. "Fine, once! Once! I've seen things they tweet you! I'm scared to death" you laughed.

"He began thrusting- No Nash I'm not going through with this" you told him as you exited the page. "One more try." he laughed. You sighed and opened up another one and began reading again. "He massaged my p- I can't. Why do they? Oh my god" you said. Nash laughed while you were completely traumatized. "What's happening?" he laughed. "This, this is what's happening Nash" you faced him. You then make the hand gesture for sex and he soon caught on.

Matt:

You were also a youtuber and for ages people always asked you to react to dirty fanfiction written about your boyfriend, Matt. You convinced your bestfriend to tag along and read it for you since you were terrified. "His hand traveled up my thigh and ripped off my skirt I felt soaked in my panti-" your friend read fast before you both exclaimed "Ah NO!" and you both cringed and found yourselves in a laughing fit.

Carter:

After watching his reaction to the fanfiction he read, you were terrified of what you were going to get. But, you also found it amusing and funny. You weren't into it or anything. You thought it was hilarious. You met Carter at vidcon, which meant you were also a youtuber/viner. You were asked to make a video of yourself reacting to the fanfictions and you were going to do it. "He seductively smirked at me and then charged to the bed." you read. You began laughing. "Charged to the bed?" you quoted before laughing even harder. "Did it look like this?" you giggled, pretending to run while staying still.

Jack J:

"It'll be hilarious for the video" Jack tried to convince you. "How will it be hilarious?" you laughed. "Please?" he asked.

Yep, he convinced you, you were now sitting at his desk waiting for him to reveal to you the fanfic he chose, you could only guess that he read them all first and made sure to pick out the one that would get the best reaction out of you. "'His lips traveled down my body'?" you laughed as you read. "Are you for real?" you turned to the camera before laughing your ass off.

Aaron:

"How did you manage to get me to do this twice Carpenter?" you sighed as you scrolled down tumblr. Aaron laughed, "last time you did it it got a lot of views and made a lot of people laugh, who doesn't want to make people laugh?" he winked. "When I have to be traumatized i don't care" you joked. "You're doing it aren't you?" he laughed. You rolled your eyes. "here, 'Aaron Carpenter dirty imagine #4'" you read the title. "Go on then" Aaron laughed. You rolled your eyes. "'Before you could beg, he thrusted-ah!" you couldn't talk. This was worse than the last time. You stared at the screen as Aaron laughed his ass off, in front of you. "Well, that's it" you said, still shocked as you turned to the camera and flashed it a smile.

Shawn:

You were asked numerous times by magcon fans, the boys, Mahogany, etc. To make a youtube channel, you always refused, nobody knew it was because you had no idea what to do for you first video, but when you came across a tweet saying that you should react to some fanfics they had written about your boyfriend, Shawn. You thought, it couldn't hurt, maybe they'd be cute imagines. You still thought the magcult was innocent. You thought wrong. "'Our lips moved in sync and before I knew it, our clothes were off and he was'" you read. "What?!" you exclaimed to the camera. "you guys did this on purpose, you knew" you laughed before closing the page, still in shock.

Jack G:

You and your best friend were doing a little best friend question thing for your channel, Jack was sitting on the couch watching you two film. "Someone asked us to read, uh, fanfiction about Jack?" your friend laughed. "What's that?" you asked Jack. "It's stories that they make up about me and someone, it's usually like 18+, mature" Jack joked. Well, you thought Jack joked. "Let's get to it" you friend laughed. "You read one first" you told your friend, you had a feeling Jack wasn't joking anymore. It was normal at first but it began to get quite explicit. "He began to eat me out" Your friend read without missing a beat. "what?" you mumbled. "Sounds like lunch" you friends commented, causing you all to burst out laughing.

Cameron:

"@Y/T/N, please read some fan-fiction that is about Cameron then tell us your input" you read the tweet out-loud. "Hey Cam" you asked your boyfriend. "Yeah?" he replied as he walked into your shared room "Have you heard about fan fiction" you asked him. He began laughing. "Yeah, why?" he asked you as he continued to chuckle. You pointed at the screen where the tweet was and he began laughing louder. "What?!" you exclaimed. "You're going to love it babe, mind if I sit and watch your reaction?" he asked you. "Sure?" you laughed. He opened one he said was his favourite and you began reading. "He began- oh! what's that word!? oh no I don't like that! Cameron why would you?! You said this was okay!" you exclaimed as you tried to close the tab as quickly as possible. Cameron was laughing his head off. "What do you think of fan fiction?" he asked mid chuckles. "I hate it" you said, causing him to laughed even more before exiting the room.

Jacob:

"Read a little bit" Jacob laughed, "fine!" you exclaimed before opening up your laptop. "If anything weird is mention I'm closing this so fast" you warned him. He laughed and nodded. "His hands traveled up my body and hit me wet-" you stopped there and shot Jacob a warning glare. "Are they suppose to like this? Like do they go all' Someone call a doctor, I got a case of the feels!'" you asked, Jacob laughed. "I guess so?" he laughed. You made a disgusted face and closed the tab quickly, little did you know, Jacob filmed it and later on posted it on his channel.

Hayes:

"Okay, reading fan-fiction now, kinda scared" you said to the camera as Hayes set up the page. "You should be" he laughed. "Hayes' lips moved against mine- nope, I'm not participating in this video any further" you said as you sat back in your chair, just shaking your head as Hayes laughed.

A/N: Hey guys! So I really want to start writing my own but I need ideas for preferences or imagines! It could be dirty preferences to go with the book like he has a wet dream or the way you have sex I don't know but PLEASE TELL ME! I also want to know should I update more? Or less? I NEED TO KNOW! Thank you for reading!

Ollie!