He gets jealous

Matthew:

When Matt gets jealous he gets really possessive. He's pretty much got a death grip on you, holding you as close as possible. Not letting go until the guy is gone.

Cameron:

When Cameron gets jealous he'll get really angry. He'll yell at the guy to quit flirting with you, his face getting really red. You usually have to pull him away from the guy so he won't start a fight. But it's kinda hot.

Nash:

When Nash gets jealous he gets oddly quiet. He mopes around until you ask him what's wrong. And then you have to reassure him that you only love him.

Taylor:

When Taylor get's jealous, which happens a lot, he'll kiss you constantly. His lips never leave yours until the guys gets uncomfortable and leaves. It's actually pretty funny.

Shawn:

When Shawn gets jealous he tries not to show it. He usually just smiles politely and waits until you are ready to leave. But you can always tell that he's jealous by the amount of 'I love yous' you receive afterwards.

Carter:

When Carter gets jealous he usually will put whatever hat he is wearing on you. Its really weird but he'll just come up to you and put his hat on you as if showing everyone that you belong to him in his own weird way.

Aaron:

When Aaron gets jealous he gets really insecure. He won't look you in the eye or touch you until you assure him that you aren't going to leave him.

Jack G:

Jack doesn't get jealous. It's odd. But it shows he trusts you and is confident in himself. And that's why you were so attracted to him in the first place.

Jack J:

When Jack gets jealous he'll start vining like crazy. You guess it's to take his mind off of things. But after him uploading like 10 vines you have to stop him, usually by kissing him and telling him that you'll never leave him no matter what.

Hayes:

When Hayes gets jealous he'll be very awkward for a while. He will bite his bottom lip and remove his hand from around your waist and he then wait until the boys he's jealous of goes away. He worries if he makes a scene you'll leave him