Nash | make up sex

I was at a party with my best friends. I was trying to get my mind off Nash for a while. Me and him had gotten into a really big fight and had broken up from a two year relationship. Honestly, I was really bummed out, because he's been my whole world since a really long time and without him, I just kind of felt lost. My friends told me about a really big party the neighbors were throwing, so I asked myself why not? They told me that Nash wasn't gonna go, which is weird because he knows literally every person in town and almost never misses a party.

I grabbed a red plastic cup full of god knows what and drank it. I swallowed until there wasn't any more liquid in it. I don't think I've ever drank as much as I had that night. Sure I was sixteen, but being this emotionally instable, alcohol seemed like the only solution. I could see lights flashing everywhere, people were dancing and music was playing really loudly. I turned my head and saw the most unexpected thing to be seen. Him. I immediately went towards my best friend and grabbed her shirt.
"You told me he wasn't here!"

"I lied."

"Ugh." I pushed her away and drank a bit more of the transparent liquid my body asked for.
I walked onto the dance floor and started dancing. A little after, I felt someone's hand sneak into my shirt, pulling me close to there body. I didn't know who it was, but I went with it. I started grinding on there body, untill I turned around and saw who it was. I pushed him away.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, looking into Nash's big blue eyes.

"Getting my girlfriend back."

Before I could speak, he crashed his lips on mine. The taste of vodka flooded both our mouths and our tongues intertwined. He started to bite my bottom lip and lowed his hands, squeezing my butt a bit.

"Let's go upstairs." He whispered into my left ear. His deep voice sent chills down my spine and I knew where this was going. I wasn't thinking straight, but I followed him anyway. We were gonna get back together one way or another.
"Over here." He opened a bedroom door. There was a white sheeted bed, big enough to fit three people.

"Perfect." I said.

He locked the door and we both started to take off our shoes. I laid down on the bed and he started nibbiling on my neck. I pulled my waist up, feeling his erection on my legs. I smirked as I pulled at his hair. I slipped my hands under his shirt, feeling his hard abs and ripping it off. He did the same with mine.

He undid my bra and grabbed my left boob with his hand. He started sucking on the nipple, sending plesure everywhere. His other hand explored my curves and went to my back, pulling my butt closer to him. He lifted his eyes and looked at my eyes. He came closer to my face and kissed me roughly. I bit his bottom lip, making him moan. He broke the kiss and looked at my eyes, smirking. He sat up and started to unbotton my shorts, pulling them down but leaving my panties on. He came back up to my face.
"Baby."

"Nash just do it." I begged. I could feel the wetness coming from my interlegs.
"I've miss you so much." He said, playing with my pantie line. He was making me beg.
I groaned. "Please stop teasing."

He kissed me, shutting me up and pulling down my underwear. He smirked when he started to cup feel my wet crotch. He kept teasing by running his fingers around my walls.

"Ugh." I said. I grabbed his hand and pulled out two fingers. He quickly pulled away.

"You have to be patient." He said, kissing my neck. He started leaving a trail of kisses and love marks, right untill he got down to my thighs. He grabbed my legs and pulled them apart. He dived in, licking everywhere he could. He started playing with my clitoris with his tongue. I moaned, feeling pleasure taking over my body. He sucked on it harder, putting a finger in me. He started pumping, slowly diving another finger in; then another.

I screamed out his name as his naughty hands pumped in and out of my clint. "Please." I tried gasping for air. He finally pulled out his hand and came up to my face. He cupped my cheeks and bit my bottom lip.

"You're so flexable Y/N." He said, smirking. "I love that." He licked his lips and then his fingers.

I kissed him. I started playing with his pants, slowly undoing them. I came down, kissing the chest that was on top of me. I pulled down his pants, along with his grey boxers, revealing his giant boner. I smirked at the size of it. I went up to his face and started kissing him.

"You're so good to me Y/N."

He went down a bit, fitting his member in my entrance.
"Are you ready?"

I nodded, biting my lip in responce.
He slowly came into me. I felt his member fill my entire entrance. He started pumping in and out, going harder everytime.
"God your so tight." He moaned.

"Nash, I-" I groaned. "Faster."

He did as he was told, pumping harder and harder, making both of us scream out each others names. I pulled him down to my chest, digging my nails into his back, straching as he pumped as fast as he could in and out of me. My body was wet with sweat and he was just as sweaty. I felt his liquids blast inside of me, making us both moan out in pleasure. He kept pumping untill no more liquid came out, then collapsed beside me.

"That was so much better then I remember."
"God, my body's shaking."
He smiled and hugged me, bringing my head to his chest. "We didn't even get under the covers." He kissed my head and we both feel asleep in each other's arms.