He eats you out

Gilinsky
His large hands trail your thighs as he kisses down your stomach. Using his hands to part your legs, he gives you a smirk before lowering his face in front of your heat. His lips make the first move, kissing your sensitive clit. You can already feel the heat rise to your face as you shut your eyes. His tongue goes to work, running up and down, swirling around your clit. You let out a moan as it twirls faster. Your back arches and your breathing becomes hitched. Such a simple action has your toes curling as his lips and tongue work around your area.

Shawn
The innocence that Shawn portrayed in public, was much different behind closed doors. He'll kneel in front of you as you're cooking pulling down your shorts and underwear before burying his face underneath you. His tongues plunges into you, coming out to suck on your clit. Your hands slam onto the counter, keeping your balance as your knees go weak. He continues to suck on your swollen clit, making you become louder and louder as the orgasm gets closer.

Nash
When Nash goes to eat you out, he's not rough but he doesn't take it easy on you either. He likes seeing you squirm under his touch. It shows him that he's doing a good job. You sit on the edge of the couch, your hands on the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into your wetness. His tongue is busy as are his lips, licking, twirling and sucking almost all at the same time. You'll be a moaning mess as your head whips from side to side, the orgasm growing closer. And as you release onto him, he smiles, licking him lips and giving you one more kiss before crawling back up.

Cameron
It happens in public as the two of you are out to dinner. He'll 'accidentally' drop his fork, going under the table to supposedly retrieve it. But you know that's not the case when you feel the material of your dress rise up and the lacy material of your underwear slide down to your ankles. You look around, the blush rising to your face as Cameron begins kissing the inside of your thighs, getting closer to your area that is already growing wet at his touch. His tongue will gently start at the bottom, slowly moving up to your clit. You begin to breathe heavily, making sure no one notices before reaching your hand underneath the table, pushing him deeper. But he stops, coming back up to his seat, telling you he'll continue at home.

Johnson
He normally does it when the two of you are alone. Especially in the shower. He'll sit underneath you, lowering your hips so you're practically sitting on his face. He'll bury his lips between your legs, licking up and down. He shakes his head back and forth, provoking your clit and sending vibrations through your body. You can feel yourself getting ready to cum and you tell him. Loudly. You'll be yelling that you're going to cum and he'll welcome that. With a final cry, you release all over his face, his hands running up and down your thighs. The water washes it away quickly and he smirks, happy with the outcome.

Aaron
His hands held your thighs wide open as he kisses across your hips. You had your bottom lip between your teeth as you patiently waited for him to dive in. Finally after a few minutes, he stopped teasing and spread your lips with his hands, pushing his mouth in. You felt his tongue flicking around inside you and you relaxed into the pillow. Your hands gripped the sheets as soft moans left your lips. His nose brushed against your clit making your body jump, the sensitive bud constantly being hit. His tongue pushed in and you moaned loudly. He really knew what he was doing.

Taylor
He held your legs up so they went up by your shoulders. You were a moaning mess as he went down on you hard, sucking chewing, licking everything. He sucked on your clit and pulled it back, causing you to arch your back as best you could in your position. You were leaking for him and he would always lick it up. It felt amazing. "Fuck Taylor," you groan as he moves down slightly, licking from back to front, going back to work on your wet sex. It was euphoria.

Matt
You gripped his hair, keeping your eyes shut. You were straddling his head, his hands firmly on your ass as he shook his head, causing vibrations to shoot through your body. You were quickly grinding your hips on his face, making his mouth sink deeper into you. You felt his tongue push into you and go as deep as it could. Screaming his name constantly, you finally released, your cum leaking into his mouth. But he really didn't mind as he licked it all up, smirking under you. "Perfect babe."

Carter
What a great way to wake up in the morning. You didn't really realize what was going on until he began sucking your sensitive clit, pulling and nibbling on it. When you opened your eyes, you peeking under the blankets to see nothing but his dark hair bobbing up and down. You let out a moan and felt him smirk. "Someone's finally awake," he mumbled, digging right back in. You reached down to grab his head, forcing him deeper. It definitely was the best way to wake up.

IM BACK! I'm sorry I didn't have a enough time for Hayes so I'll so a special bonus Hayes imagine! And don't forget to add me on snapchat

Oh and that picture? It may or may not be my cover for my collab fanfic 😏