Carter||dinner

"Does this look okay?" I asked Carter, fixing one of my curls.

"More than okay" Carter whispered "Why don't we just miss the dinner, I can tell the guys we were having a problem with transport or I don't know..

You don't feel good" He continued, biting down on his bottom lip and walking over to me, his hands brushing the hem of my dress, lust clear in his dark eyes.

"Carter" I warned, brushing his hand away as he gently attempted to lift the fabric higher up my thighs.

"Come on" Carter pouted, leaving a kiss on my neck and trailing down to my collarbone.

"We have to be there, plus - I'm excited to see Mahogany again! I haven't seen her in so long!"

"Babe!" Carter groaned, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and leaving several kisses on my neck and cheeks in hopes of making me change my mind.

"We're gonna be late" I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this but I was serious about seeing Mahogany and the guys again.

"Fine" Carter huffed, frowning to himself making me giggle at his behaviour.

"The sooner we get there, the sooner we can get away. We won't need to stay for desert, we'll both be getting that later" I whispered teasingly in his ear, wrapping my arms around his waist, grinning.

"Well we better hurry up and get there" Carter said, speeding up his pace and practically dragging me out of the house and to the car.

-

We were onto our final course meal, I was sat gossiping with Mahogany and catching up on everything thats been going on, mainly interested in the little love affair that her and Jacob have everyone going crazy about.

"We are just friends!" She continued to insist, blushing as she looked over the table and caught sight of Jacob looking over at her, smiling.

"For now" I giggled making her blush and slap my arm lightly.

"Stopp!" She laughed, looking down at her plate, her hair fell in front of her face, blocking her blush slightly.

I felt a soft hand brush my thigh, startling me slightly. I looked over at a smirking Carter, his hand hidden underneath the dark table as he was engaged in light conversation with Matt and Taylor.

I brushed his hand away, hoping to keep it away... For now.

Carters hand kept trailing towards my inner thigh and I had to continuously push his hand away.

"Carter" I whispered, elbowing him to get his attention.

"Yes, babe?" Carter grinned.

"Stop it, we can leave soon" I promised, almost pleading him.

"Soon isn't soon enough" Carter mumbled.

I sighed and grabbed his hand, signalling towards the door, letting him know we can go.

He smiled widely, excusing the two of us from the table and making up a random - yet believable excuse of why we had to leave.

I hugged Mahogany and waved goodbye to the guys, holding Carters hand tightly as we rushed out of the restaurant and to his car.

Carter drove fast but responsibly, he was rushing to get home but of course he would never put us in danger.

The minute we closed the front door Carter roughly pushed me up against the wall and crashing our lips together.

"I need you so bad" He moaned into the kiss.

"You can have me" I mumbled, sliding my jacket and shoes off quickly, grabbing him by his shirt and quickly pulling him into his bedroom.

Thankfully Mr and Mrs. Reynolds took a trip out of town for the weekend so we could be as loud as we wanted.

I fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Carter on top of me and instantly reattaching our lips.

Carter tugged his top off causing me to momentarily stare in awe at his toned body.

Carter winked, bringing his head down to my neck, kissing and sucking on the skin and letting his hands roam my body.

"Lets get you out of this dress" He licked his lips, his hand quickly finding the zip at the side, tugging it down and sliding it off.

"So beautiful" He admired. I blushed but quickly pulled him back down to my lips, kissing him roughly.

I tugged at the waistband of his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them purposely at an agonisingly slow speed, Carter groaned and I laughed, making sure my hand brushed against him as I unzipped him.

I pulled his jeans down and he kicked them off.

"No more teasing, please" He begged, gripping my sides as I pushed my hips against his.

"You're the boss" I grinned.

Carter unclasped my bra, throwing it behind him and his eyes glowed as he took in my naked chest displayed in front of him.

He quickly removed my underwear, throwing them on the floor as I helped remove his.

He leaned over me, pulling out a condom from his bedside cabinet.

"Can I?" I asked, smiling at him and holding my hand out.

Carter grinned, placing the condom in my hand. I pulled the packet open with my teeth and placed the condom on him, rolling it down and making sure it was on correctly, making him hiss in pleasure.

Carter pushed me backwards lightly, pressing his lips against him. He positioned himself, his tip brushing against me making a shiver run up my spine.

He brushed against me a few more times, making me groan.

"You said no more teasing" I whimpered, wanting nothing more than to feel him.

Carter gently pushed into me, making me moan in pleasure, he started thrusting, starting slow but powerful. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands flew to his back, my nails gently gripping his shoulders.

His thrusts got faster and harder and my eyes closed in pleasure, my back arched as he pounded into me, Carter was moaning and I practically screamed his name.

I was clearly leaving scratches on his back, but that was something he loved.

The headboard of the bed slammed against the wall but our moans drowned out most of the noise.

"Oh my God's" and curses filled the thick air as we both reached our highs. His thrusts got slower and his breathing got heavier, along with mine.

Carter collapsed on my chest, both of us lacking breath and a layer of sweat covered both of us.