Jack G imagine for Jenna1416

You and Jack G were both sexually frustrated, as the doctor he has been going to said not to engage in anything that involves a lot of movement.

While playing basketball Jack has injured his knee so you were taking care of him all day, making sure he didn't damage his knee even more.

At one point, you drifted into a well deserved nap while Jack ran his fingers through your hair. You woke up to Jack whispering profanities huskily into your ear.

"Baby ... what's wrong?" You whispered, turning your head up to look at him. His eyes were closed to tight, you thought he was a kid in a haunted house.

"Jack?" You shook him and he moaned.

"Ohhh babe!" He bit his lip and smirked.

"Jack!" "Mmmm."

You were going to get up to use the bathroom, but he pulls you closer to him.

"Let go!" "Ohh fuck Jenna, you're so- ohhhh."

He cuts himself off with a moan. All of a sudden you feel your thigh become soaked.

"EW! JACK!" You shout and his eyes instantly open, looking worried.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Have you been that horny? To wet the bed!"

He got what you were saying and blushed, his whole face turning as red as a tomato.

"Baby girl ... I'm sorry! I- I didn't- ugh!" He groaned and grabbed his crutches, making his way carefully into the bathroom.

You felt pretty bad, seeing him embarrassed.

You wanted to be intimate with him just as much as he wanted to be with you. You knock and the door and it creaks open, his brown orbs staring up at you.

"Open the door Jack."

He opens it and sits on the toilet, looking at his socks.

"Boo, look at me." You whisper, pulling his chin up.

You kiss him and he kisses back, his lips moving with such passion, he had you under a spell.

You pulled away and Jack smiled.

"I love you." You smile and he blushes.

"I love you more."

You got up and grabbed his hands, moving slowly backwards into your room.

"Do you think maybe you need some physical therapy?" You asked him and his eyes widen in victory.

"The doctor won't mind." He assured you.

You laughed and he pulled down your pants.

"Let's take these off, they're wet."

"Yeah, they're not the only thing."

"Trust me babe, I know they're not the only thing that's not wet."

This time you blushed and he kissed your neck, both of you laying down on the bed.