You catch him masturbating

Matt

It's not just the sounds from the TV that let you know what he's doing but also the sounds that slip past his lips. He doesn't even notice as you walk through the door of your apartment, finding him on the couch, jerking himself harshly as his eyes remain fixated on a flick. You walk over to him, turning off the TV and moving towards him, taking off your clothes with your movements. "What do you think you're doing?" You ask, smirking at him as you straddle his lap. He groans at the contact he feels from your now naked body, hovering over him so that he's at your entrance. "I was just-" He stammers, his hips trying to move upward, begging for you. He groans as you finally lower yourself onto him, words forming at your lips, whispering to him, your voice sultry. "Your hand will never be as tight as me."

Cameron

Cameron often comes into the bathroom while you shower and ready yourself in the morning, but never has he done this. You know he's there, assuming he's styling his hair. As you pull back the shower curtain you find him sitting, jerking himself madly, your silhouette, the one of the body he adores, turning him on like no other. You grin at him, knowing his arousal is for you, motioning him into the shower with your finger where he takes pure control of the body he loves, replacing the feel of his hands with yours, occupying his own with pleasing you.

Hayes

Female moaning coming from your bedroom. You're not sure whether to wait for him to come out or go in after him, catching him directly in the act of cheating on you. Choosing the latter, you storm down the hall, swinging the door open so that it bangs against the wall. The moaning continues, not from his own lips but from his computer, the porn he's watching is loud and hardcore, assisting him in his activities. You can only cock your head at him, humored that you came so close to accusing him when he was only pleasing himself, something he'll never have to do as long as you're around, letting his hands rest and your body do the rest of the work for him.

Shawn

You're looking your best tonight, ready for your awards show with Shawn. He whispers in your ear as you walk the carpet, your arm linked in his. "You're breath-taking." Once inside, you've lost him to the restroom. Excusing yourself to go check on him you hear the sound of his grunts coming from outside a stall, standing on your toes to peek over. His pants are to his ankles, hand moving back and forth wildly as he pushes himself to his climax. You giggle as you watch him but he doesn't seem embarrassed while you watch him, the sight of you only bringing him closer. When he's finished, cleaning himself up with your mouth, he exits the stall, remaining calm, cool, and collected. "Next time let's go with something a little less revealing so I can wait until we get home." He grins, his hand in yours as you both return to your seats. Looks like he isn't as everyone thinks.

Carter

"Carter, breakfast is ready." You walk into the bedroom, your mouth dropping open as you see Carter, sitting upright in bed, fully naked and stroking himself harshly. You can do nothing but turn and walk out, being that this is the first time you've caught him like that. As you do he runs out after you, barely in the kitchen with the sheet dragging around his waist, hiding himself. "I'm sorry." He whispers, sounding a little embarrassed. You let out a laugh, raising an eyebrow at him. "It's okay. And what were you thinking about?" You ask, holding him by the waist and kissing him. He smiles, looking you up and down as you're meshed against his body. "You and how you are right now. You're so beautiful when you're wearing only my shirt and cooking for me. I wanted to take you right there in the kitchen but I wanted my meal first." He groaned against your lips. You never responded, sinking down to your knees and giving him the release he desperately needed, his fantasy played out in reality.

Aaron

You told Aaron you were working late though you really weren't. You thought you'd surprise him and come home with some whip cream and see what creative things you two could do with it. You walked in to your house quietly, expecting Aaron to be sitting on the couch, but to your surprise he wasn't there. You crept up to your bedroom door slowly, then quickly opened the door only to find Aaron playing with himself. "Oh my gosh Y/N I'm so sorry!" he said throwing the covers over his penis, clearly embarrassed. "Oh come on babe. I can't join in on the fun?" you said while pulling the bottle of whip cream out from behind your back. He looked at you in shock as you approached him, placing some whip cream on the tip of his penis and slowly sucking it off. You spent the rest of the day taking turns licking whip cream off each other. And once you ran out of it, you substituted it with chocolate syrup.

Nash

You were fast asleep, as it was quarter to 4 in the morning, when you woke up due to the TV blasting. You realized you had fallen asleep on the couch so you made your way upstairs to your bedroom where you figured Nash was sleeping. You opened the door expecting to crawl into bed with your boyfriend, but instead you found Nash jacking off to some porn he had playing on his laptop. "Babe you're awake?!" he shouted before shutting the laptop, now feeling guilty. "So are you..!" you said shocked. You walked over to him giggling "What's so funny?" he asked "It's just" you said giggling "I could do it so much better." you added, suddenly serious, while grabbing his dick. "Now that I'm up let's have some fun." Nash definitely liked this idea considering he had you naked less then 3 minutes later.

Jack J

You were rushing to get home because you were eager to see your boyfriend after being out with some friends all day. You of course came home to a very naked Jack. It was normal for you to come home to Jack walking around completely naked, in fact, it was weird for you to come home to him with clothes on. But today, you came home to Jack in the kitchen jacking off to dirty pictures of you that you had sent him. "Babe come on we eat in here!" you scolded at him. "Oh good your home." he said shutting the computer. "Now I have the real thing." he said winking at you, slapping your butt and leading you towards the bedroom. He slammed the door shut, locked it, looked at you and said "You're never leaving again. You're all mine for the rest of the day." before stripping you down and getting down to business. Not only was there a round two, but also a three and four.

Taylor

You were cleaning your house because you had people coming to visit the next morning. Taylor had already helped so much so you figured you'd let him relax for a bit while you finished up. After fixing up the guest bedroom, being finally finished cleaning, you wanted to go wash up and get ready for a little nap. You walked through your room and into your bathroom where Taylor was showering. You quickly looked over and saw taylor jacking off. "Babe!" Taylor said startled. "Oh come on you act like I've never seen it before." you argued. When you were done washing up, Taylor shut off the shower at the same time. You made your way out of the bathroom when you felt his wet body behind you, his hands grasping onto your hips. He started to kiss your neck and you quickly slipped his towel off, along with your own clothes. You wound up back in the shower after making things steamy without it.

Jack G

You were at work and you felt yourself getting horny. You wanted to get home to your boyfriend and do dirty things to him while the ideas were still fresh in your mind. You pretended you were ill and were excused for the day. You took your car and pulled up to the house you shared with Jack. You hadn't told him you were coming because you wanted to surprise him. You walked in the door, and found Jack on the couch watching porn on your flat screen. You jumped back into the doorway before he saw you and stripped yourself down to your bra and lace panties. "Are you ready?" you asked slyly walking into the room. He grew harder as you sat down right on his dick, moaning as it slid into you. The two of you spent the day watching different porno's and trying out each move they did.

I'm just curious, how old do you think I am? I'll give you a clue! I'm younger than 17!