You catch him watcing porn

Nash

You had gone to visit your family down in Texas, leaving Nash to stay all alone for the week. Your parents told you that they were heading to France for the weekend, and told you to go back to Nash. You decided to surprise Nash, so you didn't tell him that you were coming home for the weekend. You got to your flat and opened up the door, as you stepped through you yelled "Surprise!" There was no one in the living room. It was dead silent. Nash's car was still parked in the driveway, so you knew he was home. You looked in the kitchen, and he was still no where to be found. You searched the entire bottom floor, and then decided to go look upstairs. You heard some funny noises coming from your room. You slammed the door open, and to your surprise, you saw Nash sitting on the bed, laptop on his chest, rubbing himself. His eyes widened and he threw the laptop off of himself. "Y/N! What are you doing home?" he asked, embarrassed. His face was flushed and you just laughed. "I decided to surprise you by coming home early, but I guess I interrupted something important." You laugh. He slips his sweatpants back on and pulls you in for a hug. "Next time, call first." he whispers.

Shawn

Shawn was complaining about how hungry he was, and asked you to go pick up some food for him, so you got in your car and drove to the grocery store. After you picked up some mac and cheese and chicken to make for dinner, you go home. Once you get to your flat, you walk in and hear furniture moving upstairs. You drop your bags and run up the steps. You swiftly open the door and see Shawn with his hand in his pants, head thrown back, not even looking at the porn silently playing on his laptop. "Ahem." you cough. "Oh shit. Sorry Princess. I got a little bored while you were at the store." he admits, blushing. "All you needed to do what call." you whisper in his ear, winking at him.

Taylor

Your best friend invited you for a girls night out, and you left Taylor alone at home. "Taylor,I'll be home at around 1. Please stay out of trouble." you beg him. "Y/N, I've got everything under control. Go enjoy yourself, Love." he says, reassuring you. You give him a kiss and head out. When you got to Y/B/F's house, she answered the door and you helped her get ready. At about 11:00 pm, you guys headed to the club. You ha wonderful time, and finally at around 12:30, you guys left. You drove to your flat, and couldn't wait to just slip into some sweats and go to sleep. You opened the door and heard faint women's moaning in the background. You thought all of the worst things and your hear sank. Was Taylor cheating on you? You ran upstairs and slammed the door open so hard, you thought it was going to break. What you saw was Taylor laying down, blasting porn videos and jacking off. He took his hand out of his pants and blushed. "I can explain." he whispered. "Why don't I help you with that?" you say seductively. He smirks and you two have a very long night.

Jack J

Last night you went partying with Jack and came home to have great sex. It was now morning and you were in a deep sleep. You were slightly awoken by a faint moaning, but ignored it. A few minutes later you were fully awoken by Jack elbowing you in your ribs. "Jack, what the hell?" you mumbled, still sleepy. You look up and see Jack with his hand down his pants. He looked down at you. "I had a woody, and I didn't want to wake you." he admitted. You smiled at him. "Why the hell did you need porn?" you ask. "Maybe the woody wasn't standing all the way when I started." he says, a little embarrassed. "Did you not have enough last night?" you tease. He just blushes and pulls you in for a kiss. "Maybe again tonight?" you laugh. "What kind of girl do you take me for?"

Hayes

It was 3 pm and Hayes still wasn't awake. You called the rest of the boys over to your flat, so they could come and wake up Hayes. Of course, when they got there, they had to have something to eat, so that took another hour. It was 4 now and you had dinner reservations with Hayes at 7. You knew how much time he needed to get ready. "Come on guys, we need to go wake him up." "Why don't you try again, and we will come if you need our help." Nash said, laying on the couch lazily. "Fine." You walk upstairs and open your door to find Hayes sitting on his laptop watching porn. You screamed. You heard the boys fly up the stairs. "What happened, Y/N?" Nash screamed and flew inside the room. "Hayes, what the hell!" he said, covering his eyes. You start to laugh. Hayes is flushed red, and just pulls up his boxers. "Is this what you do every morning?" you ask him. "No." he says looking at the ground. "Ahaha! Hayes was going to town on himself!" You hear Cameron yell. You both laugh and he pulls you in for a hug. "You're not off the hook mister, we still have reservations for 7." "It completely skipped my mind, love." "Yeah. We all know what was on your mind." Carter chimed in and everyone laughed.

Cameron

You stand outside the bedroom door for a moment, listening to the moans coming from inside the closed door. You're about to burst in when there's a distinct male moan but it isn't Cam's. You push the door open to see Cameron laying on the bed, eyes trained on the TV as he palms himself through his boxers. "Uh...I can, I can explain" he stutters and you smirk. "Poor baby, were you horny while I was at school?" you tease, stripping down to your panties before crawling onto the bed. "Yeah, I was" he explains. "You could have texted me... I'd have skipped my last class for that" you tell him, cupping him through his pants while he fumbles with the remote to shut the TV off.

Aaron

You loiter in the doorway of the living room as Aaron sits with his back to you on the couch. A scene to clearly belongs to one of Cameron DVD's plays out on your large flat screen; two girls are going down on each other and Aaron looks tense. "Is that every man's fantasy, two girls?" you question, trailing your fingers across his back and he startles. "I could do that, if you wanted" you say softly, straddling his hips and he grunts.

Matt

"Are you watching porn?" you ask from the doorway of the bedroom. Matt gasps in surprise while fumbling for the DVD remote to shut the TV off. "No... no, of course not" he stammers, trying to hide the bulge in his trainers and you smile. "I think you were. Someone must be horny" you tease, crawling onto the bed until you're straddling him. "If you wanted real porn Matt, you just had to ask and we could have made our own private tape" you tell him and he groans.

Carter

You already know what he's doing before you walk in to the bedroom. He was never really good at turning the volume down on the laptop. You walk in relieved that his hand isn't down his pants and sit down on the bed. "We could do that." You assure him. He smiles at you and closes the laptop

Jack G

You had walked in from work to find a man and 3 women going at it on the television with no one in the living room watching them. You didn't say anything; you just sat down and picked up where Jack had obviously left off. When he walked back into the room he was a little shocked that you were sitting there watching it. "Don't think you three is a little much?" you question. "I mean you can barely handle me." You say turning around to meet his gaze with a cheeky smile.

The text went so weird on this, I don't know what happened! The Hayes ones are so awkward as I'm 15 turning 16 in November while he turned 14 in June... I do it for you Hayes girls though!