02 || I Guess I'm Getting Laid Tonight

Lately, everyone's been on my neck about getting laid

Lately, everyone's been on my neck about getting laid. I know blue balls are difficult to deal with, but it's my life, and really wish they'd let me live it. It used to be only Hudson, but now Alex, Terence, even Aaron, my freaking best friend has joined the gang.

I promised myself that I wasn't going to do this-- live the life of a normal hockey player because my heart belongs to someone else. That explains why there are no bunny sites dedicated to me. I'm a squeaky clean guy, but beware......my mind is not.

I'm home, and Zac rushes towards me to say hi. He does that by licking my face and wagging his tail. Zac is a German Shepherd puppy and he's recently recovering from an illness. Zac is the only one that agrees with my "no bunnies" plan, while every other person in my life wants me to get laid.

I slump like a dead person on my couch and Zac crawls on my chest, doing that thing he does when he's worried about me. The first thing the Vet said when he met Zac was "Human being, your dog is a freaking human being."

"I'm fine buddy," I assure him and he barks loudly. Which is his way of saying, "I know you're lying to me." My phone rings and my Mom's caller ID flashes on the screen. Guess what? My Mom is also bothered about my non-existent sex life. And great, she's requesting a video chat.

"Hey Mom," I wave her and Zac licks the screen.

"Hey Baby," she smiles, "How are you doing?" She beams.

"As you can see," I gesture to my surroundings, "I'm fine,"

"You're lonely," she states matter-of-factly.

"No Mom, we're not doing this right now,"

"Is this about Lily--"

"Don't talk about her.....please," I gulp.

"Alright, alright......but don't you think it's time for you to mingle, you know.....live like a hockey player? I know I raised you to be a really good guy but this is freaking me out," now she sounds extra worried.

"Just let him be," I hear my Dad in the background. "He's a grown ass man,"

"Mom, I'm fine," I assure her.

"I'm worried about you sweetheart," she sighs.

"I'm okay Mom, there's no reason to worry....I'm perfectly fine," I tell her and my doorbell rings. "Mom I've gotta go, someone's at the door," I hang up without giving her enough time to protest.

On opening the door, my phone nearly falls from my hands.

"Surprise!" Hudson yells. And it's not just him, it's his luggages and weirdo stuff

"What are you doing here?" I half laugh.

"My house is under construction so I'm going to be staying with you for the meantime," he smiles.