17 || Sex Under The Moonlight

I untie Nick's eyes, avoiding his piercing gaze

I untie Nick's eyes, avoiding his piercing gaze. He's still panting, for the orgasm I didn't let him have. I admit, I almost slipped and let him come because of how marvelous he looks when he does, but no, it was payback time. He's still naked, at my mercy. He could have freed himself and fucked me senseless, but he let me be in control, he let me own him.

He struggles to catch his breath, his eyes lingering on me as I put on my Captain America PJs. I watch as his lips form a smile and he finally speaks.

"Payback's a bitch," He says and I chuckle to myself. Yep, payback's a bitch.

I watch as he rises from the bed, throwing his joggers on and searching the room for his shirt. He goes to the living room, says a weird hi to Jodie who got home while I was denying him his orgasm. Yes, I owe her some explanation.

He returns to the room, his eyes lingering on me as I pack my sleeping bag together.

"Where are you going?" He asks and I don't stop packing, so he continues. "I can drive you, it's too late for you to go outside alone," Concern fills his voice.

"I'm going stream-watching," I tell him and he chuckles.

"Stream watching? What's that?" I can hear the bright humor in his voice. So bright for a man who just got denied orgasm. Oh right, payback.

"It's something I haven't done for years—" I toss my sleeping bag over my shoulder, sticking my feet into my flip-flops. "And I want to do it tonight."

"I'm coming with you," I hear him behind me as I walk towards the door. "Brittany?" He calls and I turn to face him. His hair is in a sexy mess and his t-shirt clings to his tattooed muscular frame. The stubble of beard on his chin makes him even hotter, and he pins me with a curious gaze.

"Your inhaler, I didn't see you carry it," he says. He actually remembered that I have asthma?

"I don't want to," I protest.

"Why not?"

"Why not?" I ask him, dropping my sleeping bag to the ground and meeting his gaze. "Because it's a constant reminder that I'm asthmatic!" I yell, but he doesn't flinch.

"Where is it?" He asks after taking in a few deep breaths.

"Where's what?"

"Your inhaler," He groans, his eyes scanning the room Jodie and I share.

"It's in that drawer," I point him to my drawer and then I fold my arms, waiting for his next action.

To my surprise, he grabs the inhaler in a red case and stuffs it in the pocket of his joggers. "That way you won't remember that you're asthmatic, I will be the one to remember, that okay with you?"

I'm frozen for a second, lost in the way his lips move as he talks and then I nod, grabbing my sleeping bag and heading for the small living room. We say goodbye to Jodie who gives me the "Give me all the details when you're back" look and I nod with a crazy grin, following Nick to his sports car.