21 || This C*nt is MINE

As a child, I went to the nearest Catholic church with my Dad

As a child, I went to the nearest Catholic church with my Dad. My Dad and I were literally best buddies. At some point, I thought he was close to me because Mom gave all her attention to Rose. But as I grew older, I realized that wasn't the case. My father loved me so damn much. He still does. Dad once told me that there were very few beautiful things in life. One of them was the art on the walls of the enormous Cathedral. There were beautiful pictures of biblical heroes. There was Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Issac. And then there was Jesus. They were all beautiful art. But right now, the sight of Nick Stones stroking his hard cock as he looks at me with an unholy lust dancing in his eyes—— is indeed the most beautiful piece of art I have ever seen.

I'd watched the game at the bar. Our guys lost. I remember yelling at the huge screen when some Toronto guy shoved Nick to the side, brushing his abdomen on purpose. I remember how bad my chest ached as he stumbled in pain. I remember wanting to go to the locker rooms to comfort him, in my own way of course.

I can feel it. The rush of adrenaline in his veined cock, the primal feeling of losing a match they should have won, the agony of his hurting abdomen. He walks towards me, slow and fast all at once, like a new vampire needing to feed to complete the transition. I attempt to take off my heels but he stops me. And then he finally speaks. And oh—fuck—how much I missed that husky voice of his.

"Touch yourself Bri, touch yourself until you come, I want to watch your cunt," He groans. His instructions make my clit throb, it's the first time he's being so commanding and I fucking love it. "And keep the heels on," He commands again. "They're sexy," I blush at his words and that earns me a lazy spank on my pussy, his husky voice urging me to do as he said.

He moves backwards a little, trying to get a perfect view of my throbbing pussy against my red line panties. I guide my point finger into my mouth, and then I suck on it for a few seconds. Nick groans. And that gives me the energy to continue. I use the same finger to free myself off the line panties, and I watch as he sucks in a large breath at the sight of my pussy. Which by the way, is throbbing, wet and almost swollen.

The moment I slip a finger inside of me, he curses. Fuck, I love it when he swears, he should totally swear all the time. He strokes himself as my finger moves in and out of me, muttering more curses, his eyes fixated on my pussy. I work my second finger inside of me, feeling my pussy clench and the pressure in my stomach building up. Nick strokes himself slowly, like he's afraid he's going to blow his load and ruin this for us. Three fingers in and I'm pumping into myself faster and faster, my moans and his small grunts filling the void of the hotel room, our eyes locked on each other, or lips hanging slightly open.

I'm so fucking close to the edge when he strolls towards me, releasing my fingers from my pussy, yanking me to my knees, my his hard as fuck erection slapping my face. "I want to savor this moment," He groans. "Before you disappear on me again." I want to tell him that that's not going to happen, I want to tell him that I'm here so that we can reach an agreement where I won't get too attached to him and have to deal with the inevitable heartbreak if we end, but I don't get to, because he shoves his cock into my slightly parted lips, groaning as my teeth come in contact with his hard shaft, hitting the base of my throat so hard that my eyes begin to water and I fucking love it.