15 || I'm Fucked

This is the best-worst summer of my entire life

As if that wasn't enough, Brittany Cole hitched a ride in my life. She taunted me that night. Making out with Yvonne for all the men to ogle and watch. And fuck it was so hot. Aaron was right in college. Two girls kissing is hot.

So I'm here today, at the bar where Brittany works, hoping to talk to her when her shift is over. But this place is too damn big, and I haven't seen her.

"Look who it is," A familiar voice catches my attention and I groan. Not the person I wanted to see right now. Samantha. "What are you doing here, Nicky?" She taunts. In my Rookie days, Aaron, Terence and I had drunk confession night with Sam. It didn't end well for me though. I ended up telling them that I had a childhood friend that called me Nicky. Aaron and Terence probably forgot, but Sam doesn't seem to get the hint just yet.

"What do they do in a bar?" I ask her as she sits opposite me, making herself comfortable.

"You haven't ordered anything," She points out and I shrug.

"How long have you been watching me?" I ask and she smiles. A mischievous smile of course.

"My date is an hour late, so I've been watching you for an hour," She rolls her eyes, biting her plump red lips. "Let's cut to the chase, Terence says you're available right now, and I need help,"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I need you to fuck me," She literally says and almost get up and leave the bar.

"Nah, not happening, you're like a baby sister to Aaron, he'd kill me and I'm not even interested in you for Pete's sake," I groan and then she pouts. There's no way in hell I'm doing this. My dick has chosen to respond to only one woman, AKA, the woman I've spent approximately two hours waiting for.

"Come on, even Aaron has fucked me once," She pouts again.

"That's because you disguised yourself and if I remember clearly, he hated himself the next morning and a couple of weeks after that."

"I'm offering you free sex, why won't you take it?"

"Because his cock is mine," I hear behind me. That fucking voice. The voice I hear in my wet dreams at night. The voice I can't stop thinking about. Her fingers wrap themselves around my biceps from behind. When our eyes meet, she leans closer and kisses my cheek. She's dressed in her work clothes. A black pencil skirt and a white see-through button up shirt. Red lipstick and red heels outline her beautiful lips and long legs as she glares at Sam. The more I look at her, the more I want to take her to the restrooms and teach her a lesson for what she did last time.

I don't even know the last time I thought this way about a woman. Brittany Cole makes me feel all sorts of things.

"Yeah that's right, Sam--," She reaches down and strokes my dick through my zipper. My dick salutes her immediately, getting harder and harder from her small touch. See? I'm fucked. "His cock belongs to me, so back off," She says, her eyes shooting daggers at Sam.