19 || From A Frenemy That Gives Great Orgasms

"I'm mad at you for this," Rose growls

"You're mad at me? You kissed my boyfriend! You disguised as me and went to prom! You've been doing this for as long as I've known you and you have the nerve to say you're mad at me? Shame on you, Rose, fucking shame on you!" I spit at her as I drive down the wet and lonely highway.

"And so what if I kissed him, we're twins, he practically kissed you!" She yells back.

"I can't fucking believe you!" I yell again and she grinds out the most disgusting laughter ever.

"Listen to yourself, Lily, you're arguing with me because of a boy," She spits out and I nearly lose my mind and crash the damn car. I might kill us both, and at this point, I don't fucking care. This was supposed to be my night, my final dance of my senior year and she ruined everything-- just like she always does.

"It's not just about Hayden, it's the fact that you steal every opportunity away from me and then yell at me for no fucking reason," I scream, my hands leaving the steering wheel for a second and the car jerks sideways.

"Go on, kill us both, put Mom, Dad and Tyler out of their misery," The way she says Tyler's name makes my heart bitter. I love Tyler so much and I try to get along with Rose for his sake. For him to have a normal childhood.

Just when I think I have everything under control, Rose grabs the steering wheel, stirring us both in the opposite direction.

"Rose what the fuck?!" I scream. The roads are wet, the October rain is pouring down so hard and we'll be dead if she keeps doing this shit.

"I hate you!" She screams, "I fucking hate you so much because you get all the good stuff and I fucking don't--"

"Rose! stop we can talk about this--"

I force myself awake, because I don't want to relive the last moment of that rainy night.

The fucking dreams are back. And all it took was one night at the stream to bring it all back.

I haven't spoken to Nick for three weeks.

I'm a fucked up bad person and I know it. He doesn't deserve all this radio silence, he deserves an explanation, an explanation that I can't bring myself to give. I'm a mess. And even in death, Rose is still fucking with my head, still manipulating me.

My asthma threatens to weaken me, but I grab my inhaler immediately. For the past three weeks, I held on to the inhaler because it made me feel closer to Nick. He had it in his pocket, and so it smelt like his expensive perfume. After the first three days, the smell was gone. And I had to accept that.

I hear Jodie curse in Spanish in the living room and I shoot off the bed. Jodie doesn't curse in Spanish except something really bad happened. I walk to the living room, only to find Alex Clayton doing an interview on TV. Shit. This can't be good.