22 || Why Does Everything Seem so Familiar?

(Y'all should listen to Back To Sleep - Chris Brown Ft. Usher & ZAYN, listened to this while writing and I added it to the AHLT Spotify playlist! This is a cute and romantic chapter, Enjoying reading!!!!)

 Usher & ZAYN, listened to this while writing and I added it to the AHLT Spotify playlist! This is a cute and romantic chapter, Enjoying reading!!!!)

I awake with a gasp. Thankfully it's not loud because Nick is still sleeping beautifully. His lips are slightly parted and his eyes are swollen shut. There's also a pretty bright red hickey on his neck. I run my fingers in the tangled strands of his hair. He stirs and I almost jump out of the bed. But the sleepy mumble coming from his lips keep me stuck in bed. He's so fucking beautiful I don't deserve him.

It turns out it's not going to be easy to keep this as casual as I initially wanted. There goes me, almost falling for another hockey player. But Nick is nothing like Devin. Orgasms aside, Nick asked a lot about me last night before I fell asleep. It was......sweet. Devin was never interested in my modelling career and auditions. But Nick-- he wanted to know everything, from my first audition. Honestly, Nick Stones is so surreal.

My pussy feels sore and overworked from last night. There's a ton of hickeys. My tits, my thighs, my ass-- fuck. Bathroom fuck was a great idea after all. After we were worn out from all the sex, Nick and I got in the bathtub, where he massaged my entire body. He makes me feel-- he makes me feel like a Queen.

But everything seems so familiar. The hazel eyes, the deep brown hair, the beautiful character--

He stirs again. This time he grabs my waist and thighs, hovering over me and pressing his erection into my inner thigh. And fuck, those hazel eyes meet mine. He takes my lips in a soft hungry kiss. "Morning Baby," he whispers into the kiss. His voice all groggy and sexy from sleep. And that makes my stomach tingle and my heart flip.

Heart flip? I'm a goner.

"Morning, you smell like me," I whisper back and he chuckles. His erection hardens.

"Considering the fact that I spent all night worshipping you, yeah, I love smelling like you," He nibbles on my lower lip. "Got any clothes? we're leaving this hotel,"

"Leaving?" I ask as he leaves the bed, showing off his glorious nakedness as he walks to the bathroom and back.

"Yeah, Aaron bought a house for us," He smiles. "Apparently, a hotel staff offended him so he's pissed," He grins. "Aaron's like that sometimes,"

"He doesn't like me," I say and he raises a brow. "he always gives me an "I'm watching you" look," I continue and Nick chuckles.

"Don't take it personal, he's probably just looking out for me," he says and I totally agree. One of the reasons I'm here is to knee Alex Clayton in the balls. Yep. I'm doing that.

Nick and I shower and brush together. Yes, I got myself some clothes when I was breaking into his room. I didn't know what to expect last night. I wanted to surprise him, something I have never done before. And it turned out pretty great. He was vulnerable with me. That makes me feel special and I don't really know why. He leaves me to dress up while he texts someone on his phone. When I'm done and his eyes meet mine, his jaw drops. And I mean, literally.