24 || fOol FoR yOu

"Get your head in the game!" Coach yells at us in the rink

"Get your head in the game!" Coach yells at us in the rink. We're practicing. Training Camp is almost over and we'll be back to Seattle in two days. "Focus on the player, and then the puck!" He slams his hands together in a loud set of claps.

Five days ago.

I can't believe I agreed to the whole confession night thing. The funny part is that I can't even remember my first shot, or the things I said under the influence of the Tequila. I remember waking up that morning to the worst hangover in the entire universe, but there was a silver lining. Brittany's warm mouth was wrapped around my cock. I remember fucking her mouth on impulse; I remember how she gagged and sucked, determined to get me off; I remember fisting her hair while I shot down her throat; I remember the look of satisfaction in her eyes, the arousal I felt as she walked around my room in nothing.

I can't get the shower sex out of my head, I can't stop feeling her arms around me, the way she moaned as I barrelled my way into her pink wet pussy; I remember the flutter of her wet eyelids, the hunger in those Amber eyes of hers, the sharp pain of her nails when they dug into my back, the way we came together, her pussy milking my cock, my release dripping from her.

I'm ruined for her.

I've never been this addicted to a woman. Ever. It's almost like she knows me from the inside out. She reminds me of someone. Someone in my past, someone that even as a child I felt a strong connection to, someone I couldn't breath without. Someone that was separated from me. Someone I spent years of my life looking for. Someone I never found. If I ever saw Lily again, what will she think of me falling for another woman? As kids we made promises to each other. Whenever we saw adults holding each other, she'll tell me that when we grow older, we'd be like them, we'll do the boyfriend girlfriend thing. I'd asked her how she knew that, and she shrugged, saying that her older cousin tells her the stupid stuff. I miss her. And some days, a part of me feels guilty for falling head over heels for another woman. Some days I wonder what Lily looks like. Is her hair still blonde? Does she still believe in magic? Does she still dream like she used to?

We all woke up that morning, brainwashed. I honestly wish I could remember what I said, what everyone said. But we were all stone cold blank, and the hangover wasn't worth it. Practice sucked the next morning, Anderson kept giving me looks, Aaron was so tired, Alex got home that afternoon looking recharged and nothing like the sad person he was when he left. But later that evening, his sadness returned and he was back to ghosting everyone, except Hudson.

But today, everyone is recharged.

There's a huge ass competition in the rink. Coach lets us play against each other to know our weaknesses, and strengthen the team work spirit. Brittany and Liz sit on the bench, cheering for us as we play. Bri blows me a kiss and I return the favor, only to be knocked to the floor. I hope on my feet, and I see Anderson smirking at me. I ignore him, but Brittany's loud piercing scream from the bench makes me chuckle as I skate and move forward for the puck.