08 || You Make Me Do Crazy Things

"Thanks for the rescue back there, I really needed that," I tell Nick when he gets me a glass of champagne

"Thanks for the rescue back there, I really needed that," I tell Nick when he gets me a glass of champagne. We're at the balcony now, away from everyone. Just the two of us. My horny mind immediately envisions the way Nick ripped my panties apart and my core throbs. Fantastic. I'm as wet as a horny teenage girl. "Not that I couldn't rescue myself, but thank you," I amend and he chuckles. Apparently, Nick decided to wear a white T-shirt that reveals all the tattoos on his carefully and beautifully sculpted body, and a pair of dark blue ripped jeans. God, his thighs are so——

"Bri," He snaps his fingers in front of my face to bring me back from the ogling-Nick-Stones world. "So Devin," he sighs. "Something tells me there's a big story there," He glances at Devin in the party—— who is currently making out with a bunny. And guess what? For the first time in a long while, I don't fucking care.

"Relax pretty boy, there's no big story, I caught him cheating on me and I dumped him before he could think of dumping me," I finish the entire glass of champagne, then I take a moment to stare at the huge house. "How come I didn't see that it was this big?"

"Probably because you had your mind set on something else," He smiles innocently, but my eyes dart from his groin to his face and I thank my lucky stars he doesn't notice. "I know you're looking down there, Bri," He whisper into my ear and I give him an unaffected shrug.

"Nick!" I hear Aaron West's voice from the room and Nick dashes away from me after whispering an "I'll be right back" in my ear. I watch as the two of them talk and laugh over whatever. I'm guessing they value their friendship so much and it's fun to watch. Suddenly, everything about Seattle's NHL Team is fun to watch. What is wrong with me?

"A guy that gives off the whole badboy look but is not a bad boy," I hear an all too familiar voice behind me. I don't turn around, because I know exactly who it is. Devin. "I didn't realize that was the kind of guy you liked, tattoos and stuff, He groans. "You liked guys like me, remember?" And that's it, I'm finally losing my patience because I turn around and grab his drink, splashing it on his face and his clothes.

"Yeah, and all I had to do was realize that I liked guys like him," I point to Nick, who is now trying to get a super drunk Liz to stop drinking.

"Cut the bullshit," he snaps and I turn to meet his smug face. "I mess up one time and you dump me, who in the world does that to someone they love?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I yell. "Love? You're talking about love? Our whole relationship was a joke, Devin! A fucked up joke! Love?! You don't share the girl you love with your friends! You don't cheat on the girl you love! Multiple times if I might add! Do you even know what love is!" I'm full on screaming at him right now. Rose would be proud of me. Mom will be proud of me. Jodie will be proud of me if she saw this. "Love is giving someone the ultimate power to destroy you and expecting them not to!" He finches at my statement. "And I gave you that power and you took it, and crushed my heart in pieces! So do me a favor, and go back to that brunette you were kissing!"