16 || Payback

"Oh my God, it's Nick Stones," The three receptionists I meet as I walk into the beautiful building labelled "LiAne" giggle amongst themselves

"Oh my God, it's Nick Stones," The three receptionists I meet as I walk into the beautiful building labelled "LiAne" giggle amongst themselves. Yeah, I totally forgot my baseball cap in the car. Go me. I give them a shy smile and a red blush forms on their cheeks.

I just need to talk to Liz before I lose my mind.

"Um, I wanna see your boss," I say to them and I hear another female voice behind me.

"Come with me," The voice says and I turn to see a redhead with a crazy smile. I follow her past a ton of ladies, and a ton of workspace until we stop at an elevator. She presses the buttons as we step in, and I notice her sneaking glances at me every second. This is about to be the longest elevator ride of my entire life.

When she keeps sneaking glances, I bite the bullet and ask why. "Want me to sign anything for you?" I ask and suddenly, her face brightens.

"I'm sorry, I'm literally a socially awkward person and I just didn't know how to ask you," she smiles, handing me a notepad. I just shrug because she has absolutely nothing to be sorry for, and that makes her even more comfortable until the elevator comes to a stop at Liz's floor.

"Well thank you," She beams at me and I nod as she directs me towards Liz's office.

I sprint across the hallway as the elevator doors close and I make a stop at Liz's office door, saying a silent prayer to get my head together before seeing Liz. Without knocking, I slam the door open only to see something I will never be able to unsee.

Aaron and Liz...... getting at it on her office table. Liz is bent over the table and Aaron is behind her. Slamming and spanking her as she moans. I've already seen too much in a couple of seconds before I slam the door shut.

"Dude!" Aaron yells while he's balls deep inside Liz. "Ever heard about knocking?" He groans from the office and I bury my head in my hands. It's not the first time I've walked in on Aaron fucking, but this is his girlfriend, he's probably going to chop my head off.

And since when do I barge into a room without knocking?

Get it together, Stones. I mentally pep talk myself, while I wait for Aaron to get in my face. I can still hear Liz moaning, so apparently he's not done with her yet. I sit right next to the door, trying to shut out the sound of Liz's moans and the table creaking, until I stop hearing them and the door flips open. I know it's Aaron, and I can't look at him because he's probably going to punch me or something worse. Not to forget Liz, this conversation we're about to have is heading in the awkward direction.

"Try to knock next time," Aaron shrugs and I stand to my feet, finally meeting his eyes. "I'm not mad at you dickhead, I'm pretty much worried about Lizzie right now," He glances back and forth between me and probably Liz in the office.

"Right," I fake a smile and his eyes narrow at me.

"You okay?" He asks. "You look like someone's chasing you," He chuckles.