20 || Dinner Is Served

"If you guys don't get your shit together, we are going to fuck up this game," Aaron growls at the team

We're at the airport, our bags packed up for Toronto. I sent a flower, ticket and a jersey to Brittany. It was a clingy move, yeah I know that. But I keep wishing that when I look at the stands, I'd see her. Realising that telling Aaron to give a Captain speech wasn't really the best idea this morning, Coach steps into the yelling fest, urging Aaron to calm down. Although I get where He's coming from. Devin got shit faced earlier this week and after I forced some info out of the teenager who is now living at my house—— that it was Tyler who beat him up because he was saying shit about Brittany. Team be damned, I almost lost my cool and beat him the moment I saw him this morning.

It's been an endless week of practice and training for the new season. We're currently on the first plane to Toronto, and Aaron has been checking his phone every two seconds. So I bite the bullet and ask my best friend what the problem is.

"It's Liz," he runs his hands through his hair. "She's supposed to text me when she boards her plane,"

"She'll text, just chill," I try to assure him but he's still checking his phone. And suddenly I wish Brittany and I were in a relationship. I quickly banish that thought, because it'll never happen. From what I've gathered, she's not in the market for any relationship, no matter how much great orgasms I give.

Doesn't mean I'll stop trying though.

When we land in Canada in the late hours of the night, and the press greets us with questions about the season and this month's training camp. That means I'll be spending more time in Canada than I planned. And it's not just the press, the bunnies too. I catch some of them sneaking jealous looks at Aaron and I chuckle to myself because Aaron is in a serious relationship and off the bunny market.

In our rookie years, Aaron jumped any bunny that sneaked a glance at him. It's crazy watching him fall in love and turn down all these girls, but it's fascinating as hell watching him obsess over Liz, who has finally texted him.

I'm supposed to be sharing a room with Aaron, but magically, Carrie got me my own room at the hotel where we're all going to sleep, to prepare for the heat of the Preseason.

The moment I set my things in place, I text my parents and my annoying teenage brother, telling them I have settled in. Sadly, they won't be able to fly all the way here, but I know for sure that they watch me play on ESPN.

I dash into the bathroom for a quick shower but my phone rings, stopping me in my tracks. I sigh in disappointment when the caller ID reads Bruh and not Crazy Bri. Bruh AKA Justin. You guessed right, he saved the number himself.

"What is it?" Is the first thing I ask as I answer the call.

"Can Tyler stay over here tonight?" He asks. Justin usually doesn't beg me for stuff, but tonight he is. "I mean, you're shacking up with his sister so he can right?" Okay, he's no longer begging, he never was, I take that back.