28-A New High*

I slowly begin to wake up. 

The smell of cinnamon surrounds me as I open my eyes. I am laying on Cole's chest, wrapped in his arms. 

We're naked. Oh gosh. 

Memories from last night dance in my brain. I love him. He loves me. Everything is just bliss. 

I nuzzle my nose in his neck wishing we could stay here in this spot and never move. Never leave each other for anything. 

He moves sightly, his arms tightening around me. I run my hand through his hair, resting my elbow on his chest. 

His eyes open as he looks down at me. I smile up at him, "Good morning." I say and he leans down giving my lips a quick kiss. 

"Good morning." He says hoarsely. He tries to kiss me again but I hold my hand up, "Morning breath, let me go brush my teeth first."

He rolls his eyes, "I don't care about that, come here and give me a kiss." I shake my head, "Not with morning breath Cole, you got your free morning kiss already." Even as I say that I lean down connecting our lips again for a brisk kiss. 

He tries to pull me down to him but I stop him, "Wait a minute." I say getting out of bed. He groans and that is a reminder that I am completely naked. 

Whoops. 

"You're killing me shortcake." He says as I walk down the stairs, still as bare as the day I was born. 

I bite my lip to keep my laugh in. 

Quickly I brush my teeth and Cole joins just as I finish. 

Oh gosh. 

"Like what you see?" He asks and I try to keep my eyes above what he has going on down there. 

I turn away, "I'll see you back upstairs." Then I run out of the bathroom and up the stairs.  

Cole is there in minutes, he dives onto the bed hovering above me. 

"Can I kiss you now?" He asks, his minty breath hitting my nose. I don't say anything instead I grab the back of his head dragging his lips down to mine.

The kiss starts soft before his tongue darts out in between the seam of my lips. I let him in as our tongues mangle together. 

I could never get tired of kissing Cole. 

His erection rubs against my thigh, as my hands find their way to his hair. 

He leaves my lips, trailing kisses down to my neck. Then he tries to go lower but I stop him. 

"Lay on your back I want to try something." I breathe out and he nods flipping so now I am on top of him. 

I plant two kisses, one on each cheek before placing a kiss on his jaw. Then I trail kisses down his neck. I kiss each pec then work my way down to his abs. I lick and suck on them leaving little hickeys everywhere. 

Then I get to the place that makes my mouth water. 

I make eye contact with him as I slowly jut my tongue out, licking just the tip. Cole sucks in a breath. 

"Delilah." he moans not breaking eye contact with me. 

My tongue runs down his length before my mouth takes him fully. 

He can't fit completely so I use my hand to stroke the rest of him, as I slowly pull my mouth back up. 

I get to the tip before I go back down again. 

Our eye contact breaks as Cole throws his head back against the pillow. 

I work up and down suck and twirling my tongue as Cole slowly begins to unravel. 

This morning I wanted to make about him. To show just how much I appreciate him. He made sure last night was comfortable for me and I wanted to thank him for that. 

"God Delilah." He grunts, "I'm close."

I begin to speed up and he fills my mouth. 

Swallowing I slide him out of my mouth with a pop. 

Cole grabs the back of my neck pulling me up and kissing me. It's a heated kiss one that I get so lost into I don't realize we are flipped over once again. 

I lay on my back and Cole hovers above me. 

He pulls away, just staring at me. 

I shift awkwardly, "What?" I ask and a huge smile takes over his face. The dimple on his left cheek making an appearance. 

Then he kisses me all over my face. I shriek, "Cole." I giggle and he laughs. 

"I am the luckiest man on earth." He says and I think my heart might explode out of my chest. 

I'm the lucky one. 

I bring him back down to me for a deep kiss. I say everything I need to in that kiss. I think he knows it too. 

We eventually come up for air, the two of us breathing heavy. 

"Lets go out on a date." Cole abruptly says. 

I bite my bottom lip, "Really?" I ask and he nods, pressing his forehead against mine, "I want to take you out, tomorrow."

Smiling, I push some hair out of his face. 

"I would love too." I say. 

We decide to get up and eat some breakfast. I decide to try to make pancakes and they just don't turn out like Cole's. He makes a few perfect ones and we sit on his couch to eat them. 

Deciding that he'll pick me up at seven tomorrow he takes my back to my dorm. I have to head to the mall soon to get Christmas presents for everyone anyways. 

I make sure to take the list of everyone I need to find a present for. After I get something for everyone I stop at the food court. 

I love food court food it hits different. 

Then I head back to the dorms and wrap everything. Cal sends me a text to let me know he send out my Christmas present already. I respond letting him know I will send his as soon as I can. 

Laying in my bed I think about my date with Cole tomorrow.