11 Desire

The ride home was pure torture. For both of us. The tension in the air was almost touchable. Every sideways glance at Damian fueled my desire for him even more. If we didn't get home soon, I was probably going to explode.

It was probably a good thing Damian insisted on driving. I wasn't sure if I would have been able to concentrate on driving at all.

And the fact that Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing was playing on the radio didn't help me one bit. I always loved this song.

Finally we arrived in front of our home and I literally jumped out of the car. Damian was about to take his bag out of the car when I took the key from his hand and locked it. Then I grabbed his hand and dragged him impatiently towards the door.

"Hey, what about my bag?" he asked.

"It can wait. Or are you seriously going to tell me that the bag is more important than what I'm going to do with you?" I responded, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope. Let's go." he smirked.

Hastily, I unlocked the front door and pulled Damian behind me into the house. I threw the door into the lock and then pressed him with his back against the wall. Then, without wasting another second, my mouth found his. 

As I pulled back a little to breathe, Damian's lips slowly traveled to my cheek, over my jaw, and then down my neck. Goosebumps formed on my skin and I shivered. The tingling under my skin was almost overpowering at this point. I needed him and I needed him fast.

With a quick motion I pulled the shirt he was wearing over his head and then unbuckled his belt and then his jeans. Slowly I kissed my way down his chest, over his abs while carefully crouching down to peel off his jeans.

Damian stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside. Then he reached for my arms and pulled me back to my feet. I pouted a little, because that was not what I had in mind. However, I didn't have long to pout, because he was already starting to undress me with skillful hand motions. His fingers felt so hot on my skin. And his lips felt even hotter. 

But before I knew what happened to me, Damian had already thrown me onto his shoulder and carried me into our bedroom.

Then he pulled me down again and let me fall onto the bed. Before I could recover, he was already hovering over me and kissed me so hard and passionately that it took my breath away. Reluctantly, I loosened my arms from his neck. They had found their way there as if by themselves.

I briefly grabbed his strong shoulders and then put my hands on his chest and pushed. Damian detached his lips from mine and looked at me questioningly. In his warm eyes burned a fire that almost melted me.

"Lie down!" I breathed and he did as I asked.

Panting, I straddled his waist and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"I told you I would take good care of my man." I whispered before gently nibbling on his earlobe. As I sat back up, I slowly, very slowly began to rub myself against him. Damian escaped the deep groan that I enjoyed so much.

I lifted my hips and slowly lowered myself onto his stiff, throbbing cock. A moan of relief left my lips. My breathing was already fast as I began to ride him. My hands rested on Damian's chest and my nails dug involuntarily into his pecs. I had to be careful not to leave any marks. After all, he had RAW the next night.

But in my state of arousal and with Damian's hands on my body along with the steamy sounds we were both making, it was hard to think of anything at all.

The last thing I was aware of, as my eyes were closing from exhaustion, was Damian pulling me tightly against him.

"I love you, Y/N." he rasped in my ear with his deep and now tired voice.

"Love you too," I replied with a sigh.