1

Third person

   Sunday night dinner at the Styles house had truly never been the same since the youngest sibling left to pursue his dream, but the tradition still lived on. Every Sunday the entire family, apart from the youngest Harry who was across the seas, gathered for a family dinner. Harry always made sure to call his mother every Sunday to update her on how his week has been and to catchup but today Anne has yet to receive a call from her youngest son. A pit of worry settled in her stomach as it is unusual for him or his fiancé Luke not to have called by now.

   She put the thought aside as she heard the doorbell sound alerting her that at least one of her children has arrived. She answers the door with her husband Robin following close behind ready to greet his kids. Pulling open the door she's met with all six of her children along with their partners. Louis the oldest of her five sons and his girlfriend Elenor were the first to walk in, followed behind by Zayn her second eldest son and his girlfriend Gigi. Both boys gave their mother a kiss on the cheek as their girlfriends hug her while shaking their fathers hand.

   Liam and Niall were close behind their brothers shrugging off their coats as they place a kiss on their mothers cheek and shaking their fathers hand like their brothers did. Gemma her eldest child and her husband Patrick were the last to walk in, smiling broadly as she enveloped her mother in a tight hug while Patrick went to shake Robins hand and put away their coats. Pulling away Anne quickly excuses herself from the crowd that followed Robin into the living room while puling Gemma behind her. The two get into the kitchen and Anne shuts the swinging door, locking it before turning to her daughter with an inquisitive stare.

   "Have you heard from Harry?" Anne asked as she knew by the glimmer in her daughters eye that she was holding back something. "Yeah said he'd call you later, wasn't feeling that well today." Gemma says nonchalantly as she strolls towards the fridge to grab something to drink. "My poor baby, its times like these that I wish he was still home." Anne says as she sympathizes for her youngest having gone through what he is five times she knows how painful it can be. Motioning for Gemma to follow her she unlocks the door and the two return to the rest of the group not uttering a word about what they were talking about.

   Gemma, Anne, Robin, and Patrick were the only ones from the family who made sure to stay in contact with Harry. Even with the large time difference and busy schedules they always talked to each other at least every other day. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn on the other hand... haven't. Its not like they've disowned their youngest brother its just that life is too busy for them to set time aside to talk with him. Harry reached out everyday when he first left four years ago but gave up trying after getting nothing but getting sent to their voicemails for a month strait. They know they should reach out to him as their mother and sister stress that they should but yet they still make up excuses and push it off till later.

   "Alright! The stew should be ready by now so everyone grab a dish and start serving." Robin says rubbing his hands together after clapping them to get his families attention. Smiles and nods were shared as the large gang piled into the kitchen ready for their dinner. With everyone seated at the large dining table a silence falls over them as they enjoy their meal, or was until Anne decided to break it. "Have you boys reached out to Harry yet?" she asked getting nothing but groans and eye rolls from her sons as she asks this question every time she sees them.

   "Nope, been to busy."(Louis) "Sorry mom too much on my schedule this week."(Zayn) "Maybe if I move somethings around I could next month."(Liam) "Yeah what Li and Zee said."(Niall) the four pathetically scrambled for excuses getting an eye roll from their sister. "Don't you four... I don't know, wonder whats happening in your brothers life?" Gemma asked finally having enough of their blabbering. "I'm sure if something important happened you would've told us." Liam says picking at his stew "Yeah or he would've texted us." Louis says both statements making Anne and Gemmas blood boil. 

   However before another word could be said a knock was made at the door. Anne and Robin looked at each other confused while Gemma and Patrick light up at the sound. Anne excusing herself to answer it with Gemma following close behind. An excited scream could be heard from the front making all the men from the table rush to see what was happening. Tearful laughs could be heard as they made their way towards the front door. Robin was first to rush out and soon the boys walked in on him wrapping his arms around Gemma and Anne.

   Patrick rushed out the door yelling towards Luke to let him help him with their things while the boys stood confused wondering who their parents and sister was hugging and who was this Luke Patrick was helping. It wasn't until they heard a deep voice that they knew who was in the middle of the hug. "Mom, Dad, Gems be careful you don't wanna squish them." the voice says making them pull away to reveal Harry standing with one hand supporting his back as the other smoothed over his very noticeable pregnant tummy. The brothers stood in shock at the sight before them unable to comprehend that this is their baby brother, their PREGNANT BABY BROTHER! A young man with blonde hair styled in a quiff with piercing blue eyes and a lip ring came through the door looking like a pack mule came in as he hauled in luggage.

   "Babe you should sit, your backs been killing you." The blonde haired boy with a heavy Australian accent says towards Harry as he places his hand on the small of the pregnant boys back in effort to support the weight. "Oh Lukey I'm fine." Harry giggles at his fiancé kissing his fiancé sweetly as a pout formed on his lips. Lukes pout quickly turns into a smile before finally greeting his future in-laws apologizing only to be dismissed as their happy he's taking such great care of Harry. The boys stay silent on the wall like flies as they stare at their brother looking at how much he's grown up. Not only did they notice the baby bump he was sporting but also the giant Dimond engagement ring he wore as well. "Boys?" Harry utters as he tears up at the sight of his brothers while they snap out of their state. Big things did happen in their baby brothers life that they didn't know about, no texts from him or being filled in by their mother or sister...

   Guess they should have reached out. 

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Should the boys have reached out sooner? Are they in the wrong or is Harry? How is he going to react to seeing his older brothers? How are his brothers going to react to the pregnant boy? In this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!