3

Zayn's POV

    "I'd love nothing more than to talk with you four." Harry says sweetly as he rests his hand on his tummy while smiling at us sweetly making the four of us lost for words. How can he be this cheerful and excited to see us when we broke contact with him for four and a half years. He sat across from us waiting patiently with his smile never once falling. It amazes me, amazes us to see how much he's grown up in these four years... to see how happy he looks with Luke and not his big brothers. Sure its our fault that we lost contact but it still hurts to know he moved on in his life without leaving us a text to let us know he was seeing someone.

   'I'm so sorry Haz...' was all I could say as I've only just realize how much a person can grow and a person can miss out on in the short span of four years. "Oh Zaynie its alright..." Harry tried to defend us but we weren't going to let that happen as he shouldn't be forgiving us so easily. "No Harry, we were awful to you by letting you go. We should have answered your calls or responded to your texts every now and again but we didn't." Louis says becoming frustrated with himself as we let our little brother down by dropping off his radar. "We never thought to reach out over the years because we thought if something important was going on you'd let us know but come to think of it now, why would you. I mean honestly you tried to contact us for months! But you got nothing but silence from us, so why bother!" Liam says placing his head in his hands as he lets out a frustrated huff.

   "You don't even understand how many times we pushed off calling you or texting you because we were too afraid to talk. Mom and Gemma tried their best to get us to call you but it just lead to another thing we'd brush under the rug." Niall says as he starts to pace the room while running his hand through his hair. 'We didnt know you had a boyfriend, what you were casted in, how your apartment was let alone knowing your engaged and pregnant! We don't even know how far along you are or how you met your fiancé which we should have insisted on meeting right when you met him, not after you've already been together for four years and engaged for six months!' I practically yell becoming so upset with myself for not reaching out.  Harry just sat their silently with his hand rubbing his stomach every now and then as he listened to us vent. "Why aren't you getting upset with us? Hell I'm even upset and disgusted of our actions!" Louis says the question we all want to know the answer to. "First of all, you four need to sit down and hush up!" he says waving his finger around as he gave us the instructions.

   Knowing the rule of to always listen to a pregnant person we quickly do as instructed and cram ourselves on the couch across from him. His face softened into a smile as he was happy that we followed his instructions. "I couldn't ever be mad at you four, your my brothers! I know you four still care for me because if you didn't you wouldn't have wanted to explain your side to me or have beaten yourself up about the past that none of us can change. Sure what you did hurt my feelings but now you've learned from those mistakes. I'm just happy to be home again and to have my brothers back in my life... that is if you want to be back in my life." Harry says becoming shy at the end as if he were bracing himself for us to tell him no which I couldn't blame him.

   'Of course we want to be apart of your life.' (me) "We wouldn't love anything more!" (Niall) "We made a mistake by letting you go and we won't do it again."(Liam) "Plus those babies of yours need some awesome uncles."(Louis) the four of us tell him making his smile light up like a star. "OH! Come here you big softies, I've missed you!" Harry giggles as he hold out his arms for us to come give him a hug which we gladly do. "We've missed you too!" the four of us say as tears sting our eyes from his familiar warming hugs we've missed.

   "AWWWWE!" I heard a collective of girls shriek from behind as well as the sound of a picture being taken. We turn to see Gemma holding the camera as her, mom, Gigi, and Eleanor coo at us. Pulling away from the hug and wiping our eyes from the few tears that escape we huff but couldn't help the smile that spread across our faces. Dad, Patrick, and Luke were soon to enter the family room with Luke carrying over a gigantic slice of cake to Harry. Harry gasped as his fiancé approached him "I forgot I asked you for cake! Thank you babe!" he says taking the piece from Luke while placing a small peck on is cheek before diving into his cake. Luke just chuckled as he sat next to Harry and placing his hands on Hazzas bump. "To answer your question Zaynie, I'm five months pregnant!" Harry says in-between bites making us go star struck...

   Wow... were going to be uncles in five months!

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? So cute that the boys have made up! Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!