7

Harrys POV

   'Lukey could you grab that?' I ask as I'm in the middle of making mashed potatoes while Luke was right next to me finishing up the salad. Placing a gentle kiss on my cheek he says a quick sure before he's disappeared from the kitchen to answer our door. "Oh Harry the house looks lovely, you must be so relieved the stress of moving is over darling." my mom says as she walks into the kitchen with Dad and Luke hot on her heels. She envelopes me in a big hug as soon as I placed my handheld mixer down. 'Very, but I'm so happy to have the family over.' I tell her placing a quick kiss on her cheek before breaking from her hold to finish up a few things.

   Just as I was about to lift the heavy pot full of mashed potatoes up to put it back on the burner so it can stay warm Luke picked up on my movement. "I got it babe!" he says quickly scooping up the pot and placing it gently on the burner for me. 'My hero!' I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes. "I'd do anything for a doll like you love." he says smoothly placing a kiss on my lips "And for my prince and princess!" he adds on placing two kisses on my rounded tummy. Our little moment was broken by the sound of the doorbell going off again. "I got it baby, you go sit down you've been on your feet all day." Luke says placing a reassuring warm hand on the small of my back as he guided me towards our living room with my parents following us.

   "Where's my favorite little brother?" Gemma asks as she and Patrick enter the house getting a giggle from me. She must of heard me as she sprinted into the family room, she smuggles me into the couch as our parents lecture her about how she shouldn't say that I'm her favorite. She just rolls her eyes at their lectures and places her hands on my tummy getting excited when ever the twins moved beneath her palms. Patrick is quick to greet me with a hug as well while Luke plops himself next me on the couch. He wraps a comforting arm around my shoulders making me lean into his warmth as he pets my curls.

   Our comforting silence was broken by the sound of the doorbell sounding off once again. Pulling Luke back down onto the couch I quickly get up to get the door as he shouldn't be doing all the work of hosting. 'I got it!' I yell as I waddle towards the door giggling as Luke is quickly up again trying to catch me. Just as I open the door Luke catches me and wraps me up in his arms "I've got you!" he chuckles as I swing open the door revealing my brothers, Gigi, and El. Lukes playful demeanor turns into a protective one as soon as he makes eye contact with my brothers. I know that he doesn't like my brothers due to the fact they cut off contact with me but it's time to forgive, some just forgive easier than others.

   "Harry look at you! Stunning like always!" El says as she and Gigi rush to give me a hug while the boys wait outside the door, waiting to be asked inside. 'Come on you four you'll catch something if you stay out there.' I say watching as the four of them meekly enter my house, something is definitely up with those guys. "Now that everyones here, let dish up on Hazzys delicious food!" Luke says wrangling my family into our kitchen. 

    "Not going to lie Haz but I've definitely missed your cooking." Niall says practically wolfing down his dinner. "Remember when we'd used to wake Harry up some times just to beg him to make us pancakes." Zayn chuckles making the other three laugh as well. 'You boys and your drunken midnight munchies.' I giggle as I rub the side of my distended tummy as I try to sooth my little boy as his wiggles are starting to give me an ache. "You say that Haz like they don't continue to have them." El says while Gigi nods her head in annoyed agreement.  'You two mean to tell me these four doofuses wake you two up to satisfy their munchies?' I say trying to hold back my giggle that bubbles out when I look over to see their reddened cheeks.

   "Oh yeah not only that but they'll compare it to what you used to make them. Harry knows how to make grilled cheeses the perfect amount of cheesiness, this is too cheesy." Gigi says "Or my favorite one, this is good but Hazza makes it better." El says giggling at her boyfriends reddened cheeks. The four sit silent with pouts across their faces as the one thing those four hate the most is getting picked on. Luke let out a chuckle as well being unable to hold it back as I burst into a giggle fit. 'Well now that I'm back I hope they wont be waking you two up every time the munchies strike.' I giggle as I lean back into my chair trying to catch my breath as its become a bit of a struggle with two babies pushing up into my ribcage.

 Wiping the tears from my eyes Louis and Liam are quick to gather everyone's plates as dinner was winding down while Zayn and Niall head to start up the dishes. 'Boys you don't have to do the dishes, I've got it.' I say pushing out my seat with a slight struggle in order to stand only to be halted and gently pushed back down by Liam. "No need Hazza we got clean up, that was part of the deal." Louis says as he gives me a bright smile referring to our agreement of if I cook for their midnight munchies they'd clean up. Getting ready to protest against their logic the door bell rings again causing Luke and I to look at each other confused as we didn't invite anyone else. Luke goes to answer it with me right behind him, being shielded by him as he doesn't know who's behind the door. Opening the door tentatively I practically scream once I see the three waiting on our doorstep while they shout.

   "SURPRIZE!"

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! Who is at the door? What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!

Links

Dinner: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jaroflemons.com%2Fvegan-loaded-mashed-potato-bowls%2F&psig=AOvVaw0JOQ_U2CyHUxgnfxit0dPq&ust=1631149367275000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjhxqFwoTCMDyjoqX7vICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD