6

Louis POV

   "Wow" is all we can say as the performance comes to an end, soon the clip out over to all five times he won a Tony two for best main actor, two for best actor of the year, and one for best supporting actor. The first one he got was just when he moved out there for his first broadway role as Boq in a show called Wicked. Not only is he accomplished on broadway but was also in a TV show as a reoccurring character for a show called Supergirl where he played the villain called Music Meister. Yet we knew nothing about any of those accomplishments.

   "Guys I've found his channel!" Liam says throwing the youtube channel up on the TV screen from his phone. "Try Q and Engaged?!" Zayn suggests and with a few quick taps a bubbly Harry is up on the screen without a baby bump settled in his middle. The background was decorated in soft fairy lights along with fan art or things from pervious shows he done. Luke sat to his right on the couch holding his hand with both of them adorning huge smiles on their faces. "RED ALERT PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT CLICKBAIT I'M ENGAGED!" Harry screamed to the camera as soon as the video started holding his ring up for everyone to see.

   "Hello! Welcome to friends old and new, if your new my name is Harry Styles and this is my lovely Fiancé  Luke! We thought that a great way to announce our engagement to the world is having a QnA which we are about to get started!" Harry says on the screen pulling out his phone and going into his twitter he starts to go through some of the questions that were sent in. "Oh heres a good one Hazza, Where did we meet?" Luke says immediately grabbing my attention as the past few questions were kind of boring making us zone out. Considering none of us know the answer to that question we listen in as we should have known this story when they first started going out.

   "My favorite story! So way back when I moved to New York and got my first role as Boq we needed to take cast photos to place on billboards, signs, our doors to the theater, playbills and other things like that. I was all dressed and styled by the time my call for photos was, so I came in right on the dot of my call." Harry says only to be cut off by Luke. "And you were the only one that was punctual in that whole cast." Luke said lovingly giving Harrys cheek an Eskimo kiss making him break out into a fit of giggles. "Lukey stoooop! I have to get back to the story!" Harry giggled playfully shoving the boy away, it wasn't hard to tell how much love the two have for each other as you can always see love swimming in their eyes whenever they look at each other.

   "Anyways, when I walked in I noticed a very handsome man sitting behind the camera. I became so flustered whenever he talked to me that all I could do was blush, it was so embarrassing!" Luke cut him off again by placing a light kiss on his lips "I thought it was adorable that I was making you blush, still do." he said making Harrys cheeks turn a rosy pink. "STAUP!!" Harry whined making Luke chuckle as Harry's blush darkened. "When I first laid eyes on this gorgeous and very talented boy I knew he was the one. It was as if time stopped and we were the only two people in the whole world. I grew some courage and before he left I asked him on the date, the rest is history" Luke says as he brushed a piece of curl behind Hazza's ear.

   The rest of the video was filled with banter between the two love birds as they talk about nicknames or who said I love you first. Right before they ended the video they answered one final question. "This question is from at HukeisAdorable, another great name! Have we met each others families? If so what was the reaction?" Luke said growing quieter as he read the question, Harry quickly grabbed his hand gently and giving him a reaffirming squeeze. "Lukes greetings with my family was great and was quickly apart of our family however I never got to meet Lukes parents or family as he's an orphan. He was raised in an orphanage but gained three off his best friends named Ashton, Calum, and Michael who I was terrified to meet as these are Lukes brothers. Luckily for me we hit it off and were pestering Luke to propose to me as soon as possible." Harry says smiling at Luke who returned it. "Well thats it for this video! Please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe! BYE!" Harry says quickly wrapping up after that question. Leaving us speechless, we're his brothers, we should have known all of this years ago...

   Not ten minutes before we have our first family dinner in years!   

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!