5

The boys office ↑

Nialls POV

   "Lukey could you come up here and give me a hand?" we heard Harry yell from the top of the stairs as we entered Harry's and his fiancé Luke's (or as Hazza likes to call him Lukey) house. "Sure thing baby!" Luke yelled making sure to give us a grim stare before jogging up the stairs to Harry. We cant even blame Lukes judgmental stares as we totally deserve it, but non the less we follow up behind him wordlessly as we only came to drop something off to Haz before going back to work. We get it that Luke doesn't like us but we're trying here so he doesn't need to keep giving us disdained stares. 

   "My hero!" We could hear Harry coo as we round the corner up the stairs into their master bedroom. Louis knocks on the door to get the love birds attention, "Boys, what are you guys doing here? I wasn't expecting you guys until tonight for dinner." Harry says with a wide smile on his face as he give the box back to Luke before waddling over to us to give each of us a hug. "We came to drop these off for Mom." Zayn says as he pulls away from Harry showing him the boxed up cake. "Oh thank you!" he says taking the box from Zayn and walking towards the stairs with it. 

   "Hey Haz, let me bring the cake down. Or at least help you down, I don't want you getting hurt." Liam says rushing next to Harrys side getting an eye roll from our pregnant baby brother. "I've got it guys." Luke says and in one swift motion takes the cake from Harry in one arm while wrapping the other around Harrys waist to help guide him. Harry was in a fit of giggles as he and Luke walked down the stairs, we made sure to follow close behind.

   "So is there anything I can do for you boys?" Harry asked as he placed the cake into his fridge, Luke sat up on the counter top watching Harry while we stood near the door frame. We shake our heads no as he walks over towards Luke and wraps himself in his fiancés embrace. 'Hey Haz what was that box for?' I ask unable to stand the silence any longer. "Oh thats all my recording stuff, I was about to make a video today but I don't know if I have the energy for it after those stairs." he giggled as he rubbed the side of his distended stomach. "Make a video?" Liam asked as we don't understand why he would need all that equipment if he was just making a video for the babies or a bump time laps. 

   "For his youtube channel... you four do know that along with your brother being a Tony winning actor he's also quite the famous youtuber." Luke says making us flood with even more guilt as he revealed more things we should have already have known about our baby brother. "You didn't know that did you?" Luke says after an awkward beat of silence making us looking down at our feet with guilt. "Oh Lukey stop that! You're making them feel bad! Its alright boys, my videos are so boring I doubt anyone really watches them." He says giving Luke an elbow to the side. Before anyone could say anything else Liams alarm on his phone starts to go off, "Sorry Haz we've gotta go back to the company, our lunch break is almost over." Liam explains and with a sad smile Harry hugged each of us good bye before walking us to the door.

   "I cant believe he won a Tony." Louis says as we enter our shared office after telling our secretary Taylor to cancel all of our afternoon meetings. 'Uh looks like he hasn't won just one but five... and performed at two of them.' I say showing the others my phone as that was one of the first things that popped up when I googled Harry Styles. "What?!" Zayn says grabbing the phone from my hands and scrolling through the articles on Harrys many performances. "Says his most recent performance was a song and scene from the musical waitress." Liam says as he read the article over Zayn's shoulder. "Im pulling it up!" Louis says from his computer, 'Whats that show even about?' I ask, I must not have been the only one to wonder as Louis was quick to provide that answer.

   "We're about to find out! I found a clip from the Tony performance along with a girl who explains the plot." Louis says as he transferred the video to our TV. The four of us quickly move to sit on the couch as I hit play on the remote. "Ladies and Gentlemen our next performance is from the hit musical waitress about a young boy named James trying to escape his abusive husband to start a better life for himself and his child who is on the way. With the help of his friends Becky and Dawn and an unexpected romance with his OB Doctor Pomatter, he's able to! Now in the scene we are about to watch, Harry Styles who plays James is terrified as all seems hopeless, not to mention he's just about to go into labor... check it out!" The girl explained before the camera switched to Harry onstage.

   He wore a yellow floral loose blouse with nice dress pants along with a pair of boots. He sat on the dirty looking couch set in the center of the stage while the background was one of a disheveled looking living room. He sat in a hunched over position as he protected his large (fake) pregnant belly. A man stood over him looking as if he were about to hit him, when the scene started the man just walked off and Harry spoke to his belly for a moment before the song started. Making our jaws drop as none of us knew he could sing that well...

Pretend Harry is singing instead ↑ 

   "Wow" was all we could say after the performance ended

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!

Links

Office: https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrExdlLuCFh4BcApjyWnIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA2ZwLWF0dHJpYgRzbGsDcnVybA--/RV=2/RE=1629628619/RO=11/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.highmoon.ae%2fhigh-end-executive-office-furniture.html/RK=2/RS=kFxxV.lr3XFF8W7OsSDyyEyHrms-