4

Harrys POV

   "Sweetheart! Put that down and let me carry it!" Luke says taking the small box from my arms. Today is the day that we get to move into our new house and I couldn't be more excited. Nor could my family as they all took the day off to help Luke and I move in, even the boys took the day off just for us. Our house is a perfect two story White House with a stunning red doors flowers surround the entrance to bring even more color. 'Oh Lukey I can handle a small box of kitchen supplies.' I giggle as he takes the small box from my hands as he's become extremely over protective of me since I told him we were expecting. The protectiveness only doubled when we found out I was carrying twins but I don't mind as it shows he cares.

   'Can I at least carry in something?' I ask as I feel like a freeloader making him do all the work. "Sure sweetheart you can carry in these lovely flowers as only someone as beautiful as you can carry such a beautiful thing, but of course your beauty out shines the flowers." he says reaching into the cabin of the move in truck pulling out a beautiful bouquet he must have picked up the other night when I sent him on a craving run. "AWE!" I heard a high pitched group coo from behind me, turning around I can see the group consisted of Eleanor, Gigi, Gemma, and Mom.

   I blush as Luke chuckles at the attention the girls are giving us "Alright ladies, if you'll excuse us I have to get this one in a chair." Luke says placing the box under one arm while he wrapped the other around my waist and guided me into our house. "Would you like to do the honors lovely?" Luke asked me as he pulled the key to our house out from his back pocket and handing over to me. I nod vigorously as I snatch the key out of his hands and open the door to our new home. Setting the box down Luke picked me up bridal style and walked us through the entry of our doorway, placing a sweet kiss on my lips as we crossed the threshold.

   Applause and cheers could be heard from behind us as the four girls walk in behind us, Gigi and Mom carrying a box while Gemma and Eleanor carry in our new couch. "Where do you want this guys?" El asked as she referred to the heavy couch she's holding with Gems support. "In here please. I'll get Hazza situated then I'll join you out there to bring in the next load." Luke says as he points the girls to our living room while still holding me in his arms. 'Luke I don't need to be situated I'm coming out to help.' I say as he sets me down gently on the couch, getting up with a bit of a struggle a waddle into the kitchen and set the bouquet on the island.

   "No Haz you need your rest, leave the heavy lifting to us." he said as he followed behind me, rolling my eyes at his suggestion I turn to face him with my hands on my hips. 'The babies and I will be fine so long as I lift light things. I'm not going to be carrying in furniture but I could at least help bring in a lamp or some pillows.'I say but before he had time to say anything back someone cut him off. "C'mon lad, Haz can help move the little things." Louis says startling the both of us as we didn't know the guys were here already. Luke lets out a sigh as he knows he's fighting a battle he's going to loose, nodding his head ok I place a kiss on his cheeks before heading back out to the moving truck.

   "There he is!" Liam says as I walk out of the house with a great big smile on his face reminding me of a puppy. "Hazza lookin' good, lookin' pregnant!" Niall greets giving me a hug as he chuckles at his own lame joke. "Hey Haz" Zayn greets as he walks out of the back of the truck with a large box in his hands and a huge smile on his face. 'Hello boys, glad you four could help! We can us all the help we can get.' I say as I walk towards the truck giving my father a hug as I'd yet to say hello to him. "Yeah the more people the better." Luke says giving the boys an intimidating glare as he walked by them, still not they're biggest fan but he'll warm up to them... 

   Eventually

Kitchen