9

Lukes POV

   "Family of Harry Styles?" said a nurse in light purple scrubs comes out from around the corner with a scrub cap on her head and a ipad in her hands. I immediately rush towards her praying that both Harry and the twin are all right. 'Hey um hi I'm his fiancé Luke and the father other of the babies.' I say practically trembling with nerves, the nurse gives me a kind smile as she places her hand on my shoulder. "They're all just fine Luke..." was all I heard before I became a puddle on the ground crying in relief as I thank her continuously holding onto her hands as she squats next to me. I hear the rest of them race over to us probably fearing the worse as I continue to that every being out there that they are all right. 

   "Harry was just overly stressed out causing the babies to go into a bit of distress as they didn't like their daddy being so worked up. They sent a kick to his spine causing him to collapse and pass out from pain, but now with all three of them settled they're doing just fine." She explains to the entire group making them erupt into relief sighs and tears of happiness. Looking back down at me she helps me stand on shaky legs making sure I'm up securely before offering to take me to his room. Unable to trust my words I simply nod my head, we walk past the doors the rushed Harry behind and up two flights of stairs before I'm in front of his door. Taking a deep breath I open the door and nearly melt at the sight. Harry laid on the small hospital bed with wires attached to him and his rounded bump but he didn't seem to care as he was in his own little world singing to our babies.

Quietly hush now to sleep

On the wings of a butterfly

Let all your cares drift away

And now is the end of the day

If you close your eyes

And count to ten

You'll hear you're dreams calling again

Just follow the moon

For all too soon a new day will appear

You'll have nothing to fear

For wherever you are and forever I'll be here

   He sang softly as he ran his hand gently up and down his tummy with his eyes closed in pure bliss. 'Brava, my starlight!' I say quietly as I enter his room with the nurse following behind in awe of his amazing voice. His cheeks turned a rosy pink at being caught by not only myself but the staff as well. I place a delicate kiss on his forehead, then one on his lips, then finally two on his tummy. 'I was so worried, I thought I lost you three.' I tell him as I rest my forehead against his as tears slip down my cheeks. He cups my face in his soft hands as he pulls us apart just enough so we can look into each others eyes. "You didn't and you're not going to, besides we made a deal..." he says getting me to chuckle and relax into his grip. 'Lets wait until after we're married to have more okay?' I say causing him to giggle "Okay, just remember I want six more." he says placing a kiss on my nose. A knock on his door disturbed our little moment, making us turn from each other to see who was there at the door. 

   When I turned my head I saw nothing but red, 'Get out!' I grumble at the door not wanting to yell in front of Harry. "Please, we just want to make sure he's alright." Liam says from the doorway as all four of them stand in it looking guilty as they should. They're the reason the love of my life is in the hospital right now, they should feel guilty along with Ashton, Michael, and Calum. Honestly I don't want to see any of them right now but especially those boys Harry has to call brothers. "Lukey calm down please, you may come in boys" Harry says taking my hand and placing it on top of his bump, I couldn't help but smile as I feel my little ones kick beneath my palm. 

   "Hazza are you alright?" (Louis) "Are the twins alright?" (Niall) "We didn't mean for all of this to happen."(Zayn)  "We're so sorry."(Liam) the boys prattle on as they try to get closer to Harrys bedside only to back off by my glare. "The three of us are fine boys." Harry said cutting off their prattling in a slightly annoyed tone, a tone Harry rarely ever uses. They must know that as their guilt ridden faces turn pale with fear, taking a deep breath Harry looks at me somberly looking for reassurance. I smile softly at him and place his hand in mine, getting the confidence he needed he turned to face the boys with a bit of a glare.

   "Boys I understand that tonight didn't go as you four expected it to but the way you handled your emotions was unacceptable. I understand you were upset but getting into a PHYSICAL fight with my future brothers-in-laws  isn't okay. You fought over me and in front of me, your pregnant little brother, who by the way isn't supposed to be stressed out how can I trust you not to do something recluse like that with my kids? How can I trust you four if your going to do and say idiotic things that get you into trouble. Even though Michael, Ashton, and Calum did the same thing Im going to give them an earful but I still trust them as I know them, they didn't abandon me. I feel like I know them better than I know you four because we went through all of our major milestones together not cutting each other out when the 'distance between us' or when our 'busy schedules' became so large or demanding. I appreciate your concern for my health and my babies health but right now I need some space. I'll let you four know when we can meet up again but until then just don't contact me." Harry said as tears strolled down his cheeks, his brothers gave a faint nod before walking out of the room. I let Harry collapse into my arms as he sobs, the boys didn't even try to argue or stay they just left.

   Like they always do when things get tough.

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! Are the boys going to ever fix their relationship with Harry or will they continue to mess it up? What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!

Lyrics: https://genius.com/Laura-michelle-kelly-sylvias-lullaby-lyrics