14

Harry's POV

   "Hello gorgeous!" Luke says as he enters our room after coming home from a day shoot with vogue he peals off his shirt as he flops onto the bed. 'Hello Darling, how was your shoot?' I ask while I run my fingers through his hair as he peals back my shirt to place light kisses on my bump. "Terrible, I missed my babies so much I could barely concentrate. I could only think of you and that you should be the model in those picture as your beauty is beyond compare, not the people I had to photograph." he says leaning up to place a kiss on my lips. 'Well, I've missed you very much as well...' I say as I grasp his lips in another kiss. With his lips still on mine he leans over me and turns off the light on my bedside table ready to show me just how much he missed me.

   Once I finally settle back into a comfortable position on our bed after the babies made me get up to use the restroom for the bajilionth time tonight my phones goes off. peaking my head over my sleeping loves shoulder to see its two in the morning on the clock on his bedside table before reaching blindly behind me to pick up my phone. 'Hello?' I ask muffled already half asleep and having no idea who is calling me at such a late hour. Luke rolled over and looked at me as he woke up from my voice. "H-Harry?" Gemmas voice rang through the phone, I immensely become more awake at the sound of her broken voice through the phone.

   Sitting up as with as much quickest as my bump allows I confirm its me "Hazza... there's been an a-accident. I-I'm at the hospital cause Pat got in a car c-crash. He's in surgery r-right now and, and they aren't.... sure if..." was all she got out before breaking off into a sob. My heart dropped at what was left unsaid, searching for comfort I automatically reach for Lukes hand which he gladly gives. After a moment of deep breathing with Gemma quickly I get out of bed with Luke following and get dressed. Keeping Gemma on the phone we get the name of the hospital and promise to be there in less than ten minutes. Mumbling a quick thanks and an I have to go call others she hangs up the phone as soon as we start the car.

   Pulling into a parking spot as soon as we arrived to the hospital I try to get my multiple thoughts in order. I must of become so lost in thought as Luke leaned over the consul to grab my hand giving it a gentle squeeze. "Ready love?" he asked softly, looking into his eyes I could see the worry held within them. Mine must have been mirroring his as he placed our foreheads together gently and muttered some comforting words. Softly placing a kiss on his lips I pull away and motion for us to get out of the car. Following my lead the two of us got out of the car and made it into the hospitals main entrance.

   "Um... Excuse me?" Luke says as we reached the front desk a tall nurse from behind it comes over towards us. "Hello, how can I help you? Do you need me to get you a wheelchair?" the nursed asked smiling politely as she directed the question towards me probably thinking I was in labor. 'No thank you, we're here cause my sister called. She said my brother in law was in an accident.' I say with a slight tremor in my voice. "Alright, can I have his name so I can direct you to where your sister is?" she asked her smile becoming sympathetic as she logged into the computer. "His name is Patrick, Patrick Haines." Luke says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

   "Alright, he's currently in surgery and your sister has been put in a private waiting room, I can take you to her if you'd like." the nurse said, the lump in my throat made it hard to speak so I just nodded and hope she'd lead us there quickly. Moving around the desk she came over to the two of us and gestured for us to follow her. Going up a flight of stairs and down a hall to a very quiet section of the hospital with only a few doors in it. Knocking on the door I assume Gemmas in she leaves giving us one last sorrowful look before heading back the way we came. As soon as Gemma answered the door I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. I embrace her as tightly as I can and lead her to the sectional that was provided in the room. Soothing her to the best of my abilities as she kept repeating the same words over and over again.

   "Why is this happening?"

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! I bet some of you thought I was going to write something spicy but no ya nasties I don't write that kinda stuff. Will Patrick make it? Should he make it? How will the Styles handle it? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments.