20

Nialls POV

  "AHHHH" I hear Harry moan as I try to stay calm while making him a hot water bottle. Of course my little brother thought that it would be a marvelous idea to birth two little babies in the comfort of his home. What he forgot however is that at the hospital they can provide him drugs that would help with his pain instead of suffering through them. "HURRY UP!" Louis yells from the top of the stairs making me rush to put together the thing and run it up. 

   I run into the room Harry lays on his side on his bed sobbing, its truly heartbreaking to watch as we know why he's so upset. "I-I... ju-just w-w-want mm-my... LUKEY!" Harry sobs as another contraction rakes his body handing the hot water bottle over to Liam I hear a knock coming from the front door. I go back down to get it as Liam and Louis help Harry while Zayn's on the phone with Luke asking for a time check. 

   "Wheres my poor baby?" Mom says as she rushes into the house with Gemma quickly behind her. Dad and Patrick were also quick to follow but were held back do to them carrying in lunch. "AHHHH" Harry screamed before I could even point my mother and sister in the direction or give them an update the two were bolting up the stairs. "W-Where i-is he!" Harry sobbed as mom, gems, and I made it back into his room. "He'll be here in twenty Hazza, okay? Just hang on." Zayn says trying to sound reassuring but he looks and sounds like a nervous reck. "O-Ok-AHHHH" Harry said as he contracted again.

   Mom was quick to help Harry through the contraction as she rubbed his back. Gems however took it upon herself to run the show. "Alright, boys out you go! Lou and Zayn go call Gi and El, Liam call Harrys midwife and tell him to get his ass here, and Niall... just go eat a sandwich or something. I don't care what you do but no matter what you four need to get out." Gemma said as she starts to push us towards the door. With each of us giving one last shout of encouragement to Harry we're shoved out the door and the door shut in our face.

   Lou, Z, and Li were all quick to concur their tasks each grabbing their phones to make the necessary calls. Not given much of an assignment I go to seek out where Pat and Dad disappeared too. Luckily it was a quick find as I spotted them in the back garden from the living room window. 'Who's ready to start placing bets?!' I ask as I walk outside with three beers in my hands for the three of us. Pat and Dad happily take them before Patrick spoke up. "My bet is that the girl will be first born." he smirked as he took another drink. "Well just for saying that I'm betting on the boy to be born first." Dad chuckled looking out towards the flowers Harry had most certainly planted. Soon the other three were able to join and bets were placed.

   Now we just wait...

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry its so short I just wanted to give you all a filler as I'm currently working through a burn out and writers block. I've decided to keep switching up the POV's. Granted most of them are from Harrys point of view but I like to switch up every once in a while. The babies are almost here! Next chapter will be the last. Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments.