16

Harry's POV

   Unlocking the front door I walk into the quiet house with my grocery bags in hand. I sigh as I slowly sit on the bench next to the door and toe off my shoes while shrugging off my coat. Relief instantly floods over me as my poor swollen feet are free from their confinement. The relief was short lived as I got up once again to waddle over towards the kitchen, setting down the groceries on the island I finally yell and alert my fiancé I'm home. A thud, a crash and an "aw shit" is  what I heard over head right after I announced my presence. Giggling to myself I start unloading the groceries from the bags while I tell our babies how silly their daddy is.

   Before I could even start to put the groceries away I hear an exasperated "Harry, honey I would've brought in all the groceries and put them away. You shouldn't be exhausting yourself, going to the grocery store is already taxing on you." from Luke as he quickly takes over and practically forces me into a chair. I muster up my best pout as I cross my arms over my chest which just so happens to make them rest on my bump. Admittedly he puts them away a lot faster than I have in months before crouching in front of my chair and carefully taking my hands into his.

   "Honey, I know you don't like it when people help you or tell you to slow down and I know you especially don't like it when I tell you to slow down or help you but I do it because I love you. I do it because I don't want you to hurt yourself or our beautiful babies. Im sorry it makes you upset but I just have the best intentions when I do so. It's not that I don't think you cant do whatever the task is your doing because you are more than capable but that you shouldn't, not when you have someone else do it for you. You are a queen, you always have been but you are especially now that you're growing two other lives in you so please, let me treat you like one and be your loyal servant." he says giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever and who am I to deny him such a wish.

   'Alright, alright. I promise to not get upset anymore... as long as I get extra snuggles and kisses.' he chuckled at my answer before placing a kiss on my lips, whispering a small "deal" under his breath as we pull apart. Smiling brightly at me he places one more kiss on my lips then two on my tummy before he stands up once again. "Now your majesty, I have a surprise for you. If you'd be so kind and follow me I'll show it to you." he bows dramatically as he held out his arms to help me up from my seat. I eagerly do so as I have absolutely no idea as to what this surprise could be. He wraps his arm in mine as he slowly guides me upstairs and towards our room.

   I gasped as soon as I opened the door as our room has been practically transformed into a photography studio. A plain backdrop was set up near the windows as cameras, lights, and professional equipment were scattered all around the room. Some of it near the bed, some of it near the backdrop but what mainly caught my eye was the two elegant robes hanging on the closet doors. Both made of tule yet one was a blush pink and the other a dark blue. Looking wide eyed at my fiancé I see him do jazz hands as he says "surprise." I was at such a loss of words from the gesture I just go in for a kiss instead. 'Why.. how.. thank you!' I stumble out only to get a chuckle out of him.

   "Well since you're eight months today I thought it would be the perfect day to celebrate this milestone with a surprise paternity shoot. Plus you know how much I love to capture beauty and how could I not capture the ethereal beauty that is my pregnant fiancé." he says making me blush, he wraps his arms around me with a smile so bright it could give the sun a run for its money. Slowly taking my hand into his he guides me over towards the robes, "I think we should do the first set in the pink." he whispers into my ears as he gets the robe off the hanger and hands it over to me. I nod and quickly waddle into the bathroom to fix my hair and put on the photo shoot attire. 'I'm ready!' I say as I exit the bathroom, turning around from fixing the camera Luke practically falls over once he sees me. Quickly he rushes over the smother me in kisses and cuddles as he compliments me. "Alright my love, lets get this show on the road." he says as he guides me to the backdrop.