10

Liam's POV

   This is a terrible idea

   "You four are the most.... most inconsiderate, vial, disgusting, rude, crude, insufferable men I have ever met in my life! How the fuck we are related I have no idea. Do you four know why Harry's my favorite and will always be my favorite because he puts others before himself! And for the first time in his life he did something selfish! Do you know what he did that was selfish of him? He tried to rekindle the bond between you guys and him! He missed you! Do you realize how many times he asked about you four? How he regretted following his dreams as he thought he had disappointed you four. How many times I had to beg him to not give up because of you four idiots!" Gemma yelled as she barged into our office as we've practically locked ourselves in there since that day couple days ago. 

   "Nice to see you to sis" Louis mumbles as he hides behind his laptop sprawled on the couch practically surrounded by empty takeout boxes. "I think I forgot to mention slobs in my description." she says picking up some of the empty boxes around her and placing them in the trash. 'What do you need Gemma?' I ask trying to get to the point of her visit, she gives me a dull look before gesturing all of us to sit on the couch. Hesitantly we comply to her silent request, shoving the trash to the ground as Louis sits up. With the four of us sharing the cushioned settee looking across the coffee table at Gemma whose stood making us feel small.

   "Now that I've gotten that off my chest we need to fix your relationship as your doing exactly what he thought you'd do, not what he hoped of you to do." she says sitting down on the lounge chair across from us. "What?" Niall asked as we all shared a look of confusion. "What the hell does that even mean" Zayn practically yells as he stands up, Gemma just sends a glare his way making him sit. "It was a test that you four failed. He wanted you guys to fight, to beg, to  profusely apologies to show you care about him enough to fight tooth and nail to stay in his life but you did what he expected. You said a half assed apology and left, you didn't fight you left." she says making us sink into our seats, feeling even more guilty for how we handled this.

   "We should never had done what we did, we know that but it's not fair he's treating us this way and not those others assholes who were as big of an issue as we were." Louis defends us "Really? he did the same thing to them but here's the difference they begged and pleaded and showed how much they need him in their lives. Thats why they're forgiven, not completely mind you, but enough to be crashing at his house and getting to talk to him every day or help him if he needs it and Luke is working. They're being the brothers he's missed, the brothers he needs right now." she explains, I place my head in my hands as I try to hold back tears. I know she's right and we really messed up but I don't know what to do to fix it. "How do we fix this." Zayn asks meekly sounding as if he were holding back his own tears. "Well you four fucked up pretty bad, but lucky for you four you have me, Gigi, and Eleanor to help you." she say smiling slightly as if to give us some hope.

   "Whats the plan." Niall asks getting a a devious smirk from our sister as she calls Gigi and Eleanor to come in. The two must have been waiting for things to cool down, giving the boyfriends a kiss on their heads they then sit next to Gemma. "You can either go to Harrys house and apologize or go to Mama Annes on Sunday for our weekly dinner and pretend as if nothing has happened." Gigi says making it obvious which one was the right choice "Great whats mom cooking!" Louis says trying to make a joke but it didn't land. The girls stared daggers at him as I hit him over the head. "Okay! Okay, it was just a joke no need to hit me." he whines wrapping his arms around his head. I take a deep breath trying to calm down before standing up from my spot on the couch. 'Alright lads, let's go.' I say making my way towards the door. I could hear them get up and say a quick goodbye to the girls as they followed me out and down to the garage. 

   The four of us pull up and park across the street in front of his house. None of us budge an inch when Zayn puts the car in park, we just stare at the house not knowing whats about to happen. "Anyone got any idea what to say?" Niall asked fidgeting with his fingers as he looked out the window. 'Not a clue.' I say as I reach for the handle to get out of the car, a hand slides up from the back and grabs my shoulder making me stop. "Wait Liam, shouldn't we come up with a plan before going over there." Louis says trying to stall, I shake my head and get out as the others follow. Slowly we walk towards the door and knock on it politely, waiting for someone to answer we notice little things that had changed on his porch in our absence. Like more plants and some fairy lights hanging from the roof of the porch. The door clicks dragging our attention back to the task at hand, our eyes immediately lock onto Harry. His hair was tied up in a bun while he wore a large comfortable sweater and paternity jeans, his hand rested softly on top of his bump while the other was still on the door knob. But our attention didn't stay on him as we saw an arm wrap around his waist snapping our attention to the other figures standing in the door way, all four of them glaring daggers at us. Looking between the watery eyes of our brother and the pissed ones of the men I nearly get ready to run off the porch.

   This is a terrible idea    

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! Are the boys going to ever fix their relationship with Harry or will they continue to mess it up? What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!