17

Lukes POV

   "Lukey?!" Harry yelled from upstairs as I finished placing our breakfast on a tray. 'Coming Darling! Stay there!' I yell as I make my way upstairs as quickly as possible with a full tray. Kicking the door open lightly with my foot I whisper a small 'happy birthday' into the dark room. Flipping on the light I can see his eyes are swimming in tears as he tries desperately to hold them back. "Y-you didn't have to d-do all this." he says as he grabs a tissue from the box on his bedside table as this has become the norm in the last month or so.

   'Of course I did! What kind of future husband am I if I don't celebrate the love of my life and mother of my children's birthday?' I say in a lightly teasing tone while placing the tray full of our breakfasts next to him on the bed. "You're the best, I love you." he says placing a sweet kiss onto my lips, pulling away he patted my side of the bed silently asking me to join him. I do so happily as we enjoy our quiet morning, just the four of us.

   Soon after we finished breakfast Harry made his first decree as birthday queen and it was to go visit Patrick. Patrick was moved back home last week as his recovery was coming along nicely and isn't due for another surgery for three months so the doctors allowed him to head home. Unable to deny my queen anything we slowly make our way towards the Haines house as it takes him awhile to get moving. Being nine months pregnant with twins its understandable to go a lot slower than usual. 

   I sent Gemma a text letting her know we're planning on stopping by and got a thumbs up in reply. A half hour later and we've safely arrived at the house. Harry softly knocks on the door alerting the two that we're here. "Come in!" Patrick said from behind the door and as soon as Harry opened it confetti was thrown, noise makers were blown, and decorations littered the room. Harry and I both stand in shock at the doorway as everyone sings happy birthday to Harry.

   Everyone was there! From Harrys parents to his siblings and they're significant others to my siblings and our friends from New York. Harry and I were at a loss for words as we stood there dumb founded, but not for long. It only took for the shock to wear off before Harry promptly bursted into tears of happiness. He speed waddled into Gemmas awaiting arms as he murmured thank you in between hiccups.

   Getting him to calm down proved a bit harder than they must have planned, after Gemma got him to stop thanking her, dried his tears and pulling away from his bear hug he starts sobbing again. He goes from person to person sobbing his thanks as he does so, only to get the same "We're happy to be here Haz! No need to thank us we love you, please stop crying." ver and over again by each person. It took forty-five minutes until I got him to finally stop the tears and settle on the couch.

   From then on the party continued with out a hitch, as everyone mingled with each other and showered Harry with love. After cake my loves eyes started to droop, looking as if he was really fighting off sleep. Gemma picked up on it immediately and announced it was time for presents before everyone goes their separate ways. Most of the presents Harry got we're either items for the babies, items he'd need after the babies, and new boots for when he's no longer pregnant.

   The finally present he got however was from his brothers. "Oh Hazza do we have an awesome present for you!" Niall says as Liam carries in a thin, tall box just a bit taller than Harry. Louis and Zayn trailed behind Liam carrying in two smaller wrapped gift in their arms. Louis passed on to Niall and Zayn passed one to Liam. I look over to my brothers to see them shaking their heads, trying to cover their faces as they stifle their laughter.

   Before I could even think that those three seem to know what these guys got, Louis is holding out his gift towards Harry. I peak over his shoulder as he reads the card, and pray as he starts to unwrap it that nothing will pop out and scare him. To my pleasant surprise it was a pair of matching onesies and a full out spa treatment scheduled after the babies are born. "Thank you!" Harry said smiling brightly as he gave his eldest brother a hug. 

   Not even a sniffle could be made before Zayn was giving Harry his next present which was baby socks and a mani pedi scheduled sometime this week. Next was Liams gift which was a pair of matching blankets and a full hair salon treatment scheduled for after the babies are here. Finally there was Niall who gave him matching sleep caps for the babies and a new cookie jar because someone (cough cough Niall) broke the old one cause he couldn't get his hand out of it.

   "Thank-" "Don't than us quite yet you still have one final present to open." Niall said placing said present in front of him. Giggling to himself he starts to unwrap the comedically large gift, while out of the corner of my eye I see my brothers trying to hold back their laughter harder. I was about to stop him, fearing it to be the worst when he suddenly opened it and burst out laughing himself. Looking inside was a card board life size cut out of him wearing cute outfit, a party hat, and a sash saying "its my birthday" on it. 

   Unable to stop myself I join in on the laughter at the utterly ridiculous gift. "We thought that since its your birthday we'd take you out to celebrate." Liam explains only to get cut off by Niall. "But since you're up the duff... OUCH!" Naill yells as he clutches his side he was elbowed in by Zayn. "But since you're expecting our darling niece and nephew we don't want to drag you out to clubs. So we thought wed bring card board you." Zayn says getting a laugh out of everyone. "I love it!" Harry says hugging all of his brothers. With the car loaded, goodbyes being said, and promises of taking shots in Harrys name the two of us are out the door.

   Ready to start our own private celebration of the love of my life day.

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've decided to keep switching up the POV's. Granted most of them are from Harrys point of view but I like to switch up every once in a while. Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments.