18

Lukes POV

   'Come on birthday boy, its off to bed for you.' I say as I slowly guide Harry upstairs and into our room. After leaving the surprise party we dropped the gifts off at the house then went out to enjoy a movie and dinner both of course Harry got to pick. Now earring ten o'clock my poor baby is practically dead on his feet. "Best birthday ever, thank you. I love you!" he mumbles sleepily as I tucked him into the bed, placing a kiss on his head and two on his covered bump I leave my baby to finish getting myself ready for bed. 'I love you too baby.' I say as I turn off the lights and join my love in the blissful world of sleep.

   Slowly waking up from my peaceful sleep I notice one of two thing. One its definitely still night out as the room is pitch black, turning to the side my suspicions were correct as I can see on the alarm clock it reads 2:45 am in bright red. Two Harry side is empty and cold meaning he's been out of bed for at least half hour. Groggily I go in search of my very pregnant fiancé, standing up I stretch my back out and start my hunt. Checking the ensuite first only to find it was empty I moved on to the nursery which was also empty. As I continue from room to room I start to panic hoping that Harry is fine and not in labour.

   Nearing the stairs however my panic slowly started to decrease as I heard his voice coming from downstairs. It sounded tired but happy and content, no pain to be detected in it at all. Wondering who he could be talking to this late at night I slowly depend the stairs ready to wrap y baby in my arms and take him back to bed. However as soon as my nerves were calmed they were spiked in dread again as a slew of slurred and garbled voices could be heard coming form the kitchen as well.

   "L-look who's joined us! Its LUUUUUUUKKKKKEEEEEYYYY!" Louis said as he swayed a little in his chair. Turning away from the stove Harry smiled an apologetic smile at me before turning back to the stove to resume whatever he his doing. 'What are you guys doing here?' I asked as I make my way over towards my fiancé. "Getting some munchies with Hazzy." Niall stated in a duh tone while he stuffed a pancake into his mouth. 'And did you ever stop to consider in your intoxicated little minds that your brother is nine months pregnant with twin so maybe we shouldn't wake him up at god knows how late just so we can have pancakes.' in a mocking duh kind of tone.

   "Oh Lukey hush, its fine." Harry said as he plated another round of pancakes, placing it in front of the four. "Yeah Lukeyyyyyyyy its fiiiiinnnnne." Liam chuckled as he took another from the stack from the fresh plate. I glare at the four as the sat oblivious enjoying their pancakes, Harry lightly placed his hand on my shoulder causing my attention to be drawn to him. "Im sorry love, they got in with the spare key around 2:00 and woke me up asking for pancakes. I as you can see made them but I also called El and Gigi so these guys shouldn't be here for much longer and then we can go back to bed." Harry whispered as he nuzzled into my side sleepily.

   'Okay baby, why don't you go back to bed? I'll clean up and make sure they get picked up.' I suggest placing a kiss on his forehead. Nodding he placed a kiss on my lips before bidding me a quiet good night and slipping out of the kitchen. It wasn't long before the drunks noticed their brother was missing, banning together to start a search party. Bitting my lip I try to keep my cool as I make sure the four never leave the kitchen in their search.

   I really hope the girls get here soon or else I don't think I'll make it.

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've decided to keep switching up the POV's. Granted most of them are from Harrys point of view but I like to switch up every once in a while. Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments.