11

Louis POV

   This is definitely one of the most stupid things we've ever done I think to myself as I stare at my little brother. "Umm... Hey Haz" Niall says rubbing the back of his neck as he does so, looking anywhere but in front of us. "Hello" he responds just as awkwardly giving us a confused look as he definitely wasn't expecting us. The guys behind him start to grow tall in their protective stance behind him while Luke does the same and moves next to Harry to wrap his arm gently around his waist.

   "Is there something we can help you with?" Luke asks eerily calm as Harry grips onto his shirt as if trying to gain more protection from his fiancé. "Umm.. well... we just stopped by to check in on you and apologize once again." Zayn explains looking like a bundle of nerves put together as none of us know what to do or how to say anything.

   "Oh well... thank you for apologizing again and we're doing just fine. If thats all you boys need..." Hazza says trailing off at the end looking at us to pick up the silent hint of leave please. 'Yeah... right well... we'll get out of your guys hair.' I say trying to pull one of them with me as its definitely clear we aren't wanted here no matter what Gemma and the girls think. I was just about to pull on Zayn when Niall turned painfully white. Before any of us could comprehend anything he passed out on Harrys front porch.

   "Oh my goodness! One of you pick him up and place him on the couch! I'm going to grab the first aid and a damp wash cloth." Harry says becoming panic written as he waddles off into the house to grab the items he said he was going to get. Without any hesitation Calum and Michael pick him up and do exactly as Harry says, Luke immediately goes to follow his fiancé to give him help while Ashton invites the rest of us in. Luke came down with one arm guiding Harry down while the other held the first aid kit, a pillow, and a blanket while Harry carries the damp cloth. 

  "Boys give him space." Harry says a little breathily as he speed waddles into the living room where Niall was passed out. Placing the damp cloth down on the coffee table he grabs the pillow from Luke and gently places it under Nialls head. With Nialls head set onto something more comfortable he places the blanket on top gingerly. Finally he placed the cloth on top of his forehead, making sure to dampen his cheeks first before laying it on top of his forehead. 

   "Guys did anything strange seem to be happening to Niall before you came here?" Luke asks bringing in a chair from the kitchen for Harry to sit on so he next to Niall. "Uh other than being nervous about coming here, no he was completely fine." Liam says as we all stand around the couch behind Harrys chair trying to give the unconscious boy some space. 

   "Why did you guys come here?" Ashton asked looking us over with a glare, only to get a light smack on the leg from Harry. "They already said why they were here Ash." Luke stated in a bored tone giving him a unimpressed look as he arched an eyebrow. Ashton lets out a grunt pouting slightly as he looked away from Lukes gaze. "I think what Ash means is why did you come when you aren't welcomed." Michael says giving us a nasty glare. I was about to retaliate but before I could Harry was quick to cut off this conversation from escalating.

   "Enough, the lot of you bickering got us in this mess in the first time. Now I don't know about you all but I would not like another emergency trip to the hospital because I could potentially be loosing my babies." He says slowly getting up with Lukes help to go to the kitchen. "I agree with Harry boys enough." Luke says pointedly at his brothers while Harry waddles back in with a tub of Nutella. "I don't have any smelling salts so I hope this will do the trick." he says smiling slightly at us before uncapping the jar and putting it under Nialls nose, which miraculously did the trick. "What happened?" he asked as soon as he came to looking at all of us confusedly making Harry sigh.

   "A realization that we need to have a serious conversation... all of us."    

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry the chapter is short but I wanted to end on a cliffhanger. Are the boys going to ever fix their relationship with Harry or will they continue to mess it up? What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!