12

Nialls POV

   Awakening to the sweet aroma of Nutella I realize two things one we're in Harrys house and two Harry is caring for me, what happened. 'Uh... what happened?' I asked getting everyones attention in the room. "Whats happening is that we all need to have a little discussion." Harry say in an exhausted tone while looking around the room to make sure all of us knew that this conversation needs to be attended by all of us. "Harry's right, boys take a seat. Love do you want me to get you something before we start?" Luke says helping Harry to his feet and guiding hime over to the small loveseat they have in the room. "Tea please, thank you darling." Harry says gently sitting down on the loveseat with Lukes help, with a Kurt nod and a sweet kiss shared between them Luke was out of the room to go make the tea.

   Of course Ashton, Callum, and Michael all choose to sit on the ground in front of Harry trying their best to play nice. Following their lead the four of us do the same making sure to leave space between our two groups. I could see Harry roll his eye out of the corner of mine as Luke came back in with a tea mug in hand. Opting to sit next to his fiancé instead of the ground he gives Harry a confused look only to get a shrug in response.

   "Now boys, I mean my boys... well your all my boys so I guess I should just say brothers when addressing you four as a group. Brothers, what are you doing here. I know you already said it at the door but I feel like you were shying away from something." Harry says giving us a kind smile, a smile we haven't seen for almost a week because of our foolishness. Clearing his throat Liam looked up with a glossiness to his eyes. "We needed to see you, needed to apologize a thousand times even though it's not nearly enough but we know you'd shut us up before we could pass it. We need you Harry our family isn't whole without you! These past few day having no contact with you has made us truly realize what we had put you through when you moved." Liam says as the tears slowly start to glide down his cheek. 

"We were just jealous that you got to get out of here, that you got out of this small town and thrive. Then as the years went on and jealousy clouded our minds from remembering you, that you're our sweet little brother that we would do anything for to keep you happy. And with our jealously finally being dispelled from our vision we realized truly how much we missed you and with our stubbornness how much we missed out on your life." Zayn said next getting choked up at the end as he admits what we were hoping know one would ever find out.

   "I mean for god sake when we saw you again after four years you're pregnant with twins, have a loving fiancé, won so many awards, starred in so many shows, and so much more that we should have been one of the firsts to know instead of the lasts. We're just idiots that love you Haz, we love you so much. We love you too much to loose you again." Louis says looking down making his tears drop strait to the floor when he blinked. 'You name it Haz we'll do anything, jump out of a plane or walk across hot coals anything that will get us to earn your trust back, your love back. We cant just sit by knowing our little brother has a gorgeous family that we cant be apart of because we're idiots. Please Hazza, we'll do anything to earn you back in our lives.' I say crying unable to stop either my words or tears from flowing.

   To my... well our surprise a small sniffle caught our attention only to see that it was Harry weeping. Gently he reaches out to us and beckons us to come to him, we do so quietly ready to get yelled at or thrown out of the house. Yet neither thing happened instead we we're just pulled into a tight loving embrace. "I love you boys too and I need you in my life again. I need you in my babies lives, I forgive you." he says while pulling away with a bright smile on his face as he wiped away our tears. Luke even put out his hand to us for a handshake which we each accept. "I forgive you boys too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop shitting on ya." he says getting an elbow in the side from him which got him to mutter an "I'm joking." very quickly.

   "Alright now, all of you make up and apologize for whatever was said between you." Harry demands crossing his arms over his bump "Or none of you will ever be god fathers to any of my children." he threatens. Knowing his threat would work we were quick to apologize to each other, some more sincere than others, before we call on a truce. "Good job boys, now hug it out."  Harry says smiling so innocently and showing off his damn puppies eyes making it impossible for us to refuse. Awkwardly we agree and do the worlds most awkward group hug as we force smiles on our faces and hope we'll never have to do this again. Harry squealed happily as we disconnected our hug and with the help of Luke was brought to his feet "Okay now a big group hug with me!" he giggles.

   And who are we to say no to his request. 

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! Is the relationship between the boys finally fix or will they mess it up again with their hotheadedness? What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!