19

Liam's POV

   "Li can you send me that file from Dan?" Niall asked as scrolled through emails looking for a specific one. 'Sure' I say typing into my search bar Dan's name when a certain ring tone caught my ear. Its Louis phone but I know that ring tone, its Harry's.  Dread crashes into me as getting a call from your overdue pregnant baby brother during your work day is never a good sign. Louis practically dives for his phone and answers it in record time. "Hey Hazza, how are you doing?" he says trying to remain calm as we all hope this isn't the call. His face blanches and his jaw goes slack as Harry answers his question. "Okay we'll be there in ten, do you want to stay on the phone?" he asked all of us racing to close ups and run out of the door. The answer was no, so with few more comforting words he hang up the phone and we're on the way to Harrys house.

   Now you may be wondering why we were dreading the call. Well Luke took on a photography session with Beyonce, Queen B herself, with Harrys encouragement as you don't say no to Beyonce. However the main issue is that the cite he is currently on for the photo shoot is seven hours away. Luke was going to turn down the Queens offer but Harry wouldn't let that happen so he practically forced Luke out the door yesterday and now its coming back to bite him in the ass.

   Breaking at least five different traffic violations and taking some sketchy short cuts we make to Harrys in precisely ten minutes. Parking the car quickly we run up the driveway and onto the porch. Trying the door first I cursed under my breath as I realized its locked, grabbing the spare key we have I unlock the door. "Harry?" Zayn shouts into the house only to get a resounding groan from the kitchen in response. Without a second thought we race to the kitchen, practically shoving each other to be the one to get there first. Bursting through the door we freeze at the sight, poor Harry is hunched over the kitchen island. His nose looks scrunched in pain as he breathes through his contraction, swaying side to side looking as if he's just trying to shift his weight to make the process easier.

   We watch helplessly from the doorframe as he rode out his contraction, none of us wanting to make him even more uncomfortable by trying to comfort him in ways he may not want to be comforted by. Such as talking to him, touching him, or getting in his space until he can communicate with us how its best for us to help him. It felt like an eternity before he lets out a long shaky exhale, looking up at the door at us it wasn't long before his eyes started to water and his lip started to tremble.

   "Hey buddy, how you holding up?" Louis asks as we slowly walk toward him. With out another word the flood gates burst open and Harry is sobbing. "I-I w-w-want my L-Lukey" he sobs causing my heart to break as I could hear the hurt in his voice. 'Its okay, he'll be here soon. Mom called and he's on a flight back, he said it'll be an hour and a half at most before he gets here.' I say softly as I rub up and down his back in a soothing motion. Harrys eyes widen in worry as he looks at me "B-but B-Beyonce! And all of his equipment!" he stammers.

   "Mom said he said that Beyonce understands and is willing to reschedule. As for his stuff he's having his assistants take care of it and driving it back so he can fly home to you. Now what can we do in the mean time to help you?" Niall asks as he grabs a glass of water and puts it in front of Harry. Harry takes a few deep breathes trying to center himself as he takes in all this information. "Help me up stairs to my room? The contractions are come about every thirty minutes, so I've got time before I call my midwife to come over." Harry explains and without another word we get Harry upstairs, on his bed, and comfortable before we leave to make a few more phone calls while he rests.

   I really hope Luke gets here soon.

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've decided to keep switching up the POV's. Granted most of them are from Harrys point of view but I like to switch up every once in a while. Next chapter will probably be the last I haven't decided yet. Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments.