8

Zayns POV

   "Mikey! Ashy! Cal! What are you three doing here?!" I hear Harry screech as soon as the duo opens the door. Gemma lights up as soon as she hears Harry call out those names practically running out of the dining room to go greet them first. Mom came into the kitchen shortly after Gemma left the table to grab three more bowls and dishing them up with Hazzas dinner we were in the middle of putting away. "Thought it be good to surprise our favorite person ever and say hi to our little bro as well." an unfamiliar voice says making us grow confuse as we know Luke doesn't have a family thanks to the youtube video we watched. 

   "Mom! Dad! How have you two been we've missed you guys!" another unfamiliar voice says followed by another "Patty-cake hows it going!" our curiosity getting the better of us we go to see just who these unexpected guests are. Ready to see the average day joe standing in the dining room I got the shock of a life time when I see its the members of 5 Seconds of Summer instead. Its sufficient to say that all four of our jaws drop to the ground as we enter the room completely stunned by the fact that there are celebrities in my little brothers house who he seems to know very well.

   "Boys I'd like you to meet my big brothers Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis! Brothers i'd like for you to meet my besties and future brother in laws Michael, Ashton, and Calum!" Harry introduces smiling broadly as he lets Ashton place his hands on his tummy. Thankfully they didn't immediately scowl at us but to say they were thrilled would be an overstatement. They nod their heads curtly at us as they go back to their conversations with the rest of the family. "You guys are 5 Seconds of Summer." Louis states almost like he was in a trance state making the boys stop their conversation and look over at us.

   Michael lets out a chuckle at Louis statement throwing an arm around Ashton who was also chuckling. "Guess they already knew who we are." Ashton chuckles while Michael quickly bumped him aside so he can splay his hands on Hazzas tummy. "What is 5 Seconds of Summer doing in the house?" Liam asks as we must have a funny expression as soon Harry and Luke join in on the laugh. "We're Lukes brothers and we're on tour so we decided to stop by when we were in town to surprise the love birds, plus we wanted to see Harry skype just wasn't cutting it anymore we've missed our Hazza snuggles." Ashton says ruffling Lukes hair while wrapping Harry in a hug. "Not that you four would really know that considering you never see him." Calum says under his breath so quietly I barely miss it, barely.

   "Luke doesn't have a family, if he did they would have been involved and or mentioned on Harrys channel." Niall says and that definitely struck a cord as all four of them became tensed at the statement while Harrys eyes grew glossy with worry. "Yeah biologically none of us have family thats why we're family, its not always about the one your given but the one you make mate." Calum says his eyes growing dark with a bit of rage in them. "Sad to know you guys only know your brother life through his youtube channel."  Ashton says making rage grow in the bottom of my stomach. "Yeah I mean we thought we'd met the whole family already, didn't know you four we're still apart of Harrys. You know abandonment isn't a great way of showing how much you love someone." Michael says making me grow infuriated as well as Niall, Louis, and Liam. "You wanna go mate?" Liam asks as we slowly approach them, sneering the three nod "Lets take it out back." Niall suggests, Luke tries to place himself in between all of us only to get shoved aside by Michael.

   "Boys! Please stop it! Boys!" I could he Harry faintly call out to us as the first blows have already been taken and thrown. Thankfully so far all i've gotten is a bloodied lip while Ashton sports a black-eye and Calum a bloodied nose. Harrys pleas soon faded into background noise as we all tuned out his cries. These assholes are not getting away with the words they said, we've already apologized nonstop. They don't understand what they are talking about assuming we just abandoned him, we were just busy. Soon though the screams of someone else broke through the drowned out background noise and those screams belong to Luke. They didn't break through to us because they were directed at us, no they were directed at Harry.

   "Hazza! Darling! Love! Harry baby, I need you to wake up please! Harry!" he screams gaining all of our attention immediately. Our fight was quickly set aside as all seven of us rush towards Luke as he softly cradles a unconscious Harry. "Luke can you pick him up?" Mom asks calmly even though I can see that she's bearably holding the calm demeanor together. Luke quickly nods so Mom explains further "Alright pick him up and we'll take him to the hospital. Gems, Pat, Gi, and El you guys hop in with us. As for you boys don't you dare show up unless you've put all this shit behind you." we all nod and place our hands up in surrender as no fight could ever be more important than my little brothers health.   

   The ride to the hospital was terrible but the waiting around was even worse. All of us had to wait out in the waiting area of the hospital because as soon as he was brought in he was taken by multiple doctors and nurses. The nurses handed each of us an icepack and a towel so we can take care of our scrapes. It was especially hard to watch Luke wait, watching pray that his fiancé  and babies are alright. Guilt and fear replaced every once of hatred I had, I just hope good news will come soon not just for my sake but for Harry and Lukes sake. Soon a nurse in light purple scrubs comes out from around the corner with a scrub cap on her head and a ipad in her hands. 

   "Family of Harry Styles?"

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! CLIFF HANGER! What did you think? Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!