2

Harry's POV

   "Wow" is all my brothers can say when we finally reunite after four years, unable to help it my hormones kick in leaving me to become a blubbering mess. I mean I can hardly be blamed for crying as my brothers who've dropped contact with me for over four years are now standing in front of me. Even after the many declined calls and the unread text messages I'd sent them I never thought I'd get to see them again. All the heartbreak I had is now being mended by just seeing my brothers.

   "Sweetie, Hazza love, I need you to take some deep breathes for me. Remember what Dr. Grey said on our last visit?" Luke said as he rubbed my arms up and down trying to comfort me as I nod at his question. "What did the doctor say?"(Liam) "Is everything alright with Harry?"(Niall) I heard my brothers ask as Luke was handing me a tissue. Happiness fills me at the concern of my brothers making want to burst into tears of joy again at the relevance that they still care about me. Luke ignored my brothers words of concern as even though he's never met them he's not very fond of them.

   Luke guides me toward the couch with one hand holding mine as the other was placed on the small of my back. Slowly helping me to sit down he crouched in between my legs and placed both of his hands on my tummy getting both babies to kick. I've yet to tell my parents, Gemma, and Patrick that we're expecting twins, one of the many surprises I have to reveal to them. Just being in shock from the surprise Gemma pulled on me, mine will have to wait. Being brought out of our moment from the stares I was feeling on my tummy, I look over to see my parents and sister smiling at the two of us fondly while my brothers look a mixture of confused and concerned.

   Before I could clear up any of their unspoken questions two high pitched squeals were made from the doorway of the living room. Eleanor and Gigi came running at us with their arms open wide to wrap my fiancé and I in a hug. "Oh Harry you look radiant darling!"(El) "Your absolutely glowing!"(Gi) the girls say to me while I was being hugged. I've known El since I was still in middle school and as for Gigi, if it wasn't for me becoming her best friend in college she would have never met Zayn. The two kept in touch with me the entire time, never once missing a call of mine.

   "Oh my gosh! Lets see the ring in person!"(Gigi) "Luke you've got excellent taste! But we already knew that since Harry allowed you on a date with him."(El) the girls fond over my ring as we only got engaged six months ago and they've only seen it over FaceTime. Looking past the two I could see Mom and Gemma had taken the boys to the kitchen as that is the place they like to give talkings to while Dad stood next to the girls looking at my ring as well. With shame written on their faces the boys quietly slump back into the room as both my Mom and Gemmas faces share the same annoyed look.

   'Luke babe there are some very important guys I'd like you to meet.' I say taking my fiancé  hand in mine while beckoning my brothers to come over with the other. The four seem nervous as they walked over while Lukes smile dropped from his face etching a small disapproving frown in its place. 'Luke, I'd like you to meet my brothers Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Boys, I'd like you to meet my lovely fiancé prior boyfriend of four years Luke.' I introduce giving Luke a light elbow to the side for him to shake their hands which he (begrudgingly) does.

   'Well now that introductions are out of the way Luke and I have some important news we'd like to share with all of you.' I say trying to defuse the awkwardness in the room with a nervous giggle. Luke took my hand in his while everyone gathers closer to hear our news. "We're moving to Cheshire! We bought our house a couple of months ago and we're moving in on Friday." Luke says causing Mom, Dad, Patrick, Gigi, Eleanor, and Gems to roar in cheers as tears of joy spring to their eyes while the boys just smile wearily. It took a moment for everyone to calm down and fry their eyes before I spring the next surprise on them.

   "For our second surprise..." Luke says only for my mom to interrupt "Another one, anymore excitement and I might faint!" we laugh as Luke kisses my temple looking at me expectantly to share our baby news. "We're having twins, a boy and a girl!" to say everyone was shocked was an understatement as they all took moment to process the information before bursting into cheers and tears again. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face at their reactions, even the boys teared up a bit at the announcement of the twins. Sitting next to me Luke wrapped me in his arms as we watch our family celebrate. Once things have calmed down for a second time and the promise of having no more surprises to share the logistical questions started to stir. 

   While both Luke and I answer all of our family's questions about if we have new jobs or not if they can help us move in, I couldn't help but feel sadden that the boys stayed silent. "This sounds like the perfect time for cake!" my Mom announced as she stood up from her spot in the chair. Mom, Dad, Gemma, Patrick, Eleanor, and Gigi were quick to leave the room more for my brothers and I to be alone than for the cake. 'Babe can you go get me a slice?' I ask giving him my puppy dog eyes as I know he's reluctant to leave me alone, nodding wearily he leaves the room after placing a kiss on my head laving it with just me and my brothers. "Can we talk?" they ask making me tear up as I'd been waiting to I nod swallowing thickly before speaking.

   'I'd love nothing more than to talk with you four.' 

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Hormonal Harry, protective Luke, and guilty brothers... sounds like ✨DRAMA✨ will ensue! Just a reminder that in this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. This is probably going to be one of my shorter stories but I hope you still enjoy it!