The Bite

Your POV

We had to run home since it was pouring rain and we caught our breath under shelter at a bus stop. I was shivering cold and then peter gives me his jacket, "Take it," he insists, "You need it more than I do." I thank him and he holds me in his arms so we could get warm.

"Do you have any cash?" I ask him, he empties his pockets and just looks at me. "Here I have a couple of bucks on me," I say, giving them to the driver. We get on the warm bus and I give his jacket back, 

"Thanks Y/N," Peter tells me. 

"No thank you, tonight was one of the most fun nights I have had in a while," I assure him and sit down.

"Aghh! What the fu-," Peter cries. 

"What's wrong, oh shit, a spider, i-it bit you! I shriek.

Peter's POV

I hit the spider and it falls on the ground, it stung like hell and I guess Y/N knows as she is staring at me as well as everyone on the bus, how embarrassing. I guess I didn't get every spider off me..... I see the spider twitch and the back was pumping red. Weird, I thought as I stepped on it. I feel nauseous, and that's when I suddenly can't make out what Y/N is saying before everything goes completely silent.

 I go to grab my glasses to remove them but my hand couldn't let them go. Like it was stuck, I start to panic, am I going crazy? Until Y/N shakes me and there it was again, my ears start to ring loudly before I could hear noise.  She has my glasses. 

"Are you alright, you look really pale," she claims. My hands can't stop shaking and I feel like throwing up, am I going to die, are these side effects you get from spider venom? 

 The bus stopped near Y/N's house and I tell her to go on, that I'll be fine. She waves and leaves. I am not that far from my house but I go to sit down feeling tired. I realize I must have fallen asleep when I feel the bus come to a sudden stop and suddenly, I feel a rush of adrenaline kick in and I open my eyes only to see that the world is upside down, or so I thought. Am I sticking on the top of the bus? I must be dreaming... please god, tell me I'm only dreaming.

Your POV

I hop off the bus but I don't think Peter is OK, he told me he'll figure it out so I listened. I walk into my house and notice my dad on a phone call, so I just continue to have a shower. It is getting late and I am exhausted when my dad knocks on my door. "Hey, where were you?" He questions, while on hold on his call. I answer," I was um, exploring."

"Ok then, goodnight," he mouths, leaving and returning to his phone. I hope peter is doing alright, he needs to get that spider bite checked. I text him and ask if he is feeling better, hoping he will answer. I wait for five minutes, and no reply. I'm worried about him but I'll check up on him at school tomorrow. I hope.

Peter's POV

I run out of the bus, it is still pouring rain. I run into my house to see Uncle Ben and Aunt May looking at me.  I feel so dizzy, "Where were you?" She asks worriedly. "I was um, school.... running, the lab I- I mean bus. I'm gonna go to bed," I respond, I can't think straight. "Has he been drinking?" She whispers to uncle Ben, he shrugs.

 I can barely make it up the stairs, and into my room. The stairs seem to be moving and changing with every step. I wander in and everything in my room is swaying around. I blackout and before I know it, I collapse on the floor. I awake after being unconscious for god knows how long, and I slump onto my bed. I don't even have enough energy to change my clothes or shower. I try to get some sleep but every time I shut my eyes I see spiders, I feel my blood pumping fast and I can't stop sweating. 

Why am I sweating so much! I can also overhear things from far, the littlest things that I couldn't hear before, creaks, the neighbours, even insects. I even thought I heard a spider on my wall, It's not real, calm down Peter, calm down.

I remove my shirt, then my pants and I make it through ten bottles of water before finally falling asleep. Three hours passed until I feel the urge to pee, I run to the bathroom remarkably fast and as I open the door, the knob breaks off. Holy shit, have I gone mad! I know that the bite could have affected me and made me feel weak, but me hanging off a roof and getting stuck to things? There has to be some sort of explanation for all of this... I must be dreaming. Yeah, that's it! I lay in bed trying to relax as the hours pass and pass. I eventually doze off.

Please point out any mistakes