The Raptor

Your POV

I storm off and Peter follows me to my house, well my father's house. I don't want to live here anymore. The front door opens automatically after scanning my face, "Ugh! With all this technology, why can't we just be normal?"

"It's funny to me that there are people who don't even have a home and you are complaining about how your dad is rich."

"I don't. need another lecture from you too."

We turn on the TV and the news channel appears, showing a person in a black mechanical suit terrorizing the streets. I sigh to myself and pull my hair, "Great, just what we need, another criminal."

"More like a villain," he says, eyes widening as if he's excited for a real challenge.

"Why don't you go on and kick his ass?" I push him off of the couch and he changes into his suit, swinging out of the window.

Right as I am about to fall asleep I hear distant shouting from outside the house. There is a whole crowd of people from school calling my name. Oh shit, they know my identity and they are probably not going to leave me alone until they get answers. I've been hiding all this time they never knew my father had a daughter and I mean I should feel like a celebrity but something tells me this is going to be dangerous. 

It's fine they just want to talk, no violence. I don't know why I'm panicking, they can't get it anyway. Wait... I didn't shut the front door!

"Y/N! I know you're in here, I just want to talk," the guy's footsteps come closer and closer when I remember there is a panic room. The guy continues, "Your father made the biggest mistake of his life and I'm going to make sure he regrets it!"

I try and remember where the panic room is but remember that he was going to show me but never did. I'm screwed. 

I wish I could run out of the back door but it's downstairs, so I move to the end of the house where I can hear a familiar voice calling my name. I look out the window and see Harry with open arms. Does he want me to jump? Is he crazy? This window is sealed shut and the only way to get out is to break the glass. "I can't! It's too high."

"You're being dramatic just break it and I'll catch you."

Why am I always finding myself in a position to jump? The first time with Pete at the lab... Why does everything always lead back to him? I have got to stop thinking about him!

I need to call my dad. Shit! I left it on charge in my bedroom. "Harry, call my dad!"

"There's no time- behind you!" He points behind me and I turn around to see Flash face to face, "You can't run, Y/N."

I lift up my legs and kick him off of me, my back against the glass forcing the window to break. I feel myself fall and someone catches me before I hit the ground. But it's not Harry. I stand on. my feet and face Pete who looks worried, "Are you ok? Did you cut yourself?" He pants and he brushes off the glass from my hair then hudes his webshooters with his sleeves. 

"How did you- no I'm fine."

"I know when you're in trouble. You forget that I know you."

He then puts on his suit and scares everyone away from the house.

***********

After we all head inside, he looks at Harry and I explain, "Harry has been trying to help me since Peter left."

"Thanks, man," he gives Harry a fist pump

"Thanks, man," he gives Harry a fist pump. I can see the look of trust building from when he first met Harry.  Peter walks towards us and Pete scoffs, "Oh there he is, where were you? Y/N could have been seriously hurt if Harry didn't find her."

"I didn't know- I went to fight this villain but I couldn't find him."

"Oh yeah, a villain! Nice story."

"He's telling the truth," I say as Harry nods.

Peter shows us a paper in his hand, "He wanted me to go after him though. He left this note 'Stark can't train you enough to beat me, when I'm done with him, I'll be the one laughing in his face. -  The Raptor