Promise?

I wake up at the crack of dawn, I have a lot of energy and decide to go out. A few blocks down the road, I stop between two structures, I want to stand on top of one and so, I head that way to do exactly that. My only concern is to make sure that no one is behind me as I make my way to the top. I feel as though I can do anything, as though I could fly. I feel a rush of adrenaline shoot through me and I run to the edge of the building and leap to the one in front of it. 

"Wooooo!"

 I shout, zipping my jacket, I guess I can jump nearly twenty feet. I lay my back against the cold surface of the structure and watch the sunrise.  What could I do today? I have figured out all these new capabilities I've grasped and I had saved a young girl yesterday, so I could save more people I guess?

 I sound crazy right now, what am I saying...  I mean I'm not going to let these skills go to waste, I want to put some good into this world. I stand up and walk to the end of the building, I place my hands on the edge and slowly lift up my legs. My gut tells me that it would be alright so I trust it and before I know it, I am doing a handstand on the edge of a fricking building! 

 My gut tells me that it would be alright so I trust it and before I know it, I am doing a handstand on the edge of a fricking building! 

I take one hand off and I am left holding my entire body with only two fingers. I slowly come down and I yell out with joy as I hurry back home. I open the door, that was left unlocked and run into my Aunt 

"Peter do you want anything to ea-" she asks me, but I cut her off, 

"No thanks!" I remember the web fluid I had borrowed from the Oscorp lab, well more like stole, my life is seriously so boring and I needed to do something exciting. 

I run down to the basement and look for it, I had hidden it, not wanting to check it out just yet.  I was waiting for a perfect time to use it, waiting for a miracle. I remember some scientists talking about some sort of silk technology in the test lab, and I just had to listen to what they were saying. They had stated that once the fluid was activated, the web would be strong enough to hold anything and stick to anything. 

I grab the high-pressure launching system as well as a few other things that I'm still trying to figure out. I set the machine up and start to pour some of the white liquid into it with some water, I honestly don't know if I'm doing it right, let alone know what to expect. I lean closer to see if anything is happening when these weblike substances shot out all at once, sticking onto my face.

 I lean closer to see if anything is happening when these weblike substances shot out all at once, sticking onto my face