Identity

SORRY FOR THE WAIT.  ANYWAY, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET JUICY!

Peter's POV

I stand in front of Y/N, not being able to move or say anything. She drops her phone and opens her mouth, "Peter? What the fu-," she shouts before I cover her mouth with my hand, "Shh!" I shush her as Pete rushes in, groaning at the sight before him. Y/N points at me as I remove the suit, knowing that I have messed up big time and he looks pissed.

"H-he is Spider-boy," she tells him, grinning. He sighs, "Yeah well, there's no denying it now."

"Wow, this is great!" She states with excitement, "The two of you working together, wait, this was a coincidence right?"

"Yeah, but it happened the same way," I answer. I open my mouth to say something else but then hesitate, I realize that he just told her that he is Spider-Man. She isn't meant to know that, but she seems to... This doesn't make any sense unless he already told her. "She knows?" I blurt out, causing them to flinch. Pete scratches his neck and stutters, "I-I kinda told her, sorry man, I was going to tell you but-"

"It's fine," I interrupt him as he tries to think of another excuse, "Now I know who I can't trust." I storm out of the room and decide that I should go and look for MJ. I find her walking my way with Gwen and some other guy from our class, she introduces him as Ned Leeds, "Pretty cool once you get to know him," she adds on. I had always known him to be the quiet and nerdy kid at school, but now that I think about it, I never really spoke to him before. We shake hands then my attention goes back to MJ, remembering how I left her stranded at the party earlier. "Michelle, I am so sorry for leaving you before, I was coming back but got caught up-"

"Don't sweat it," she assures me, "Honestly, I'm glad you did, or else I wouldn't have bumped into this guy." She beams at me and I turn around to walk back to the motel with them as I ask, "Hey Leeds?"

"Yeah, Peter?"

"You're welcome to move to my room, it's just me and the other Peter. I can see that you don't really get along with those other guys you got stuck with."

"If that's alright with Parker, then that would be great, thanks!"

"No problem."

Your POV

I watch as Pete slumps onto the bed, mumbling to himself, "I am such an idiot!" I sit beside him and ask, "Did Peter want to tell me?" He bites his nails and nods his head, "Listen, Y/N. I made I really stupid mistake and I lied to him," he explains.

My mind floods with questions and thoughts, but I keep them in so I don't upset him even more. Well most of them. "Do you want to explain why you did what you did?"

He stands up, "I guess I didn't want you to know that Peter is the other guy in the suit. I mean, you just found out about me being Spider-Man, and if you knew that he was also... I was just afraid that you would think less of me and more of him." He chokes out, looking down at his hands and I can tell he regrets everything. 

I look down at his fingernails, all uneven and damaged

I look down at his fingernails, all uneven and damaged. He sure does bite on them a lot, he always does when he is upset or stressed.

"I would never think that," I tell him.

"Yeah, well I hate to admit it, but ever since Peter moved here, I have gotten paranoid."

"You mean you're jealous? Pete, do you really think that I only like you because you are Spider-Man?" He looks away but I place my hand on his shoulder and he makes eye contact again, "You're telling me that you had feelings for me before the bite?" He asks.

"Of course! Spider-Man or not, you are still the same badass, troublemaker that I fell in love with."

"You think I'm a badass?"

I chuckle, "Look... you're Spider-Man, and I love that. But I love Peter Parker more." I hug him, "He deserves an apology," I add as the door opens and Peter walks in with Ned. "Oh, hey Y/N!" he says, grinning at me as we stand awkwardly. I figure the guys need some time alone to talk it out so I grab Ned's arm and rush out. I shut the door before he asks what I'm doing, I think of an excuse but he continues, "Peter invited me to stay in there-"

"I know! Which is why I am going to help you get your things from your old room," I answer.

"Oh, okay sweet!"

*********

I had helped him with his belongings and I quickly told him 'goodnight', before I left him at the guys' front door. I am super exhausted and I do not want to find out if there is still drama going on in there. I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling when Gwen speaks, "Does anyone think that the boys are acting a bit suspicious?"

"I'm sure they are hiding something from us. At the party, Peter left to go and speak with Parker, and then he just left in a hurry," MJ responds.

"They have always acted weird,  maybe we are just not used to seeing them get along...it's probably nothing," I say, "Goodnight guys."

Sorry, this is short, I have homework.

I made a new Tiktok and I will be adding edits for this story! Please it would mean a lot if you followed: sabz_parker