Black

Please comment on the mistakes, I'm too tired to edit.

Pete's POV

Everything is blurry. I try to stand upright while remembering where I am and what happened to me. I am at Tony Stark's house! I have been passed out on the ground! This is so embarrassing, I don't understand why I am feeling like this and I need to find them. I need to find his daughter. I need to help them. I manage to walk around but can't seem to find him or Peter, they must have left without me. There is a note on the counter which reads, 

Peter and I left to look for Y/N, when you wake up you should really get some help with whatever is going on with you. We won't be back until we find her.

I rub my head. He's right, I really do need to figure out why I feel this way. I can't keep on ignoring this and I think I need to ask one of my friends for help. I need to get better for Y/N's sake. So I walk out and catch the bus to Gwen's house, hoping that this is the right choice.

House number 17. This is it. I have been to MJ's house but not to Gwen's, I sure hope she is home and that this isn't awkward. I press the doorbell and glance at my finger which I thought just changed color. Weird, I could have sworn my finger just turned black...

"You can stop pressing the doorbell now!" I hear someone shout, and realize I haven't let go of the doorbell. I remove my finger and apologise to the young boy which must be her brother. He chuckles, "Wow you look-"

"Howard!" A woman yells at him from inside the house and he stops and asks for my name. I reply, "Peter Parker- I mean Pete, I need to speak to your sister."

He winks at me and I cringe before he yells out, "Gwen! Your boyfriend's here!"

"Wait," I tell him, "We aren't together." Gwen pulls him back and tells me to follow her to her room to get away from the noise coming from her brothers.  

"Any news?" She asks, waiting for me to give her the answer she hopes to hear.

"I need your help."

"With Y/N? Does her dad know? Where is Peter?"

"Yeah they left to search for her and I can't help them, not if I'm like this..."

"Like what? Pete, what are you talking about?"

I hesitate, it's probably not the best time to tell her who I really am. I mean I will eventually because she deserves to know. But right now I need her help to try and figure out what's going on with my body since I know she has a big passion for helping people and is really smart. I'm just hoping she can help in the slightest. "There is something definitely wrong with me and I can't figure it out. I- I think I'm sick, but I have never felt this way before, it's really hard to explain-"

"Calm down, tell me what you feel like."

"Wait... am I dying!? Is this what it feels like before you die? Oh my god, I'm losing my energy, no matter how much I sleep I am always so exhausted! I threw up, I'm seeing things, hearing things and I can't- I can't answer you... holy fuck Gwen, I can't think!"

"Peter, sit down, please just sit down and breathe."

She pulls me to her chair and reaches behind me, gives me a cup of water, and says, "I don't think you're sick, don't worry you aren't going to die."

I catch my breath, "Wha-what?"

"Well, you said you're hallucinating right? Tired and let me guess, you get migraines and chest pains?"

I nod.

"It's definitely stress."

"No-"

"Yes Pete, with Y/N missing it's normal. You are probably blaming yourself and overthinking everything. You need to teach yourself to relax so you can get better to find her. You want to find her right?"

"Of course."

"Then you need to fight for her." She grabs her jacket and her car keys.

"What are you doing?"

"Are you just going to sit here and worry about Y/N, or are we going to do something about it?"

I follow her to her car and I ask where we are going, she asks, "Do you know where she lives? We need to inform her dad before we tell the police."

"Peter and I already told her dad. I was just there, I woke up and they left without me to look for her."

"Do you know where they could have gone?"

I shrug, "Probably to Stark Tower?"

"Alright."

After around twenty minutes, I see the tower but there seems to be no place to park the car. She ends up parking next to a park a bit far from it. There's no one around and it looks like it will take us at least thirty minutes to reach the tower since it's not in sight anymore.  Gwen groans in frustration before starting to walk. She's mumbling things to herself and I am just hoping that Mr. Stark is in there. 

We then remain quiet for a while, well that is until I hear the sound of Gwen struggling. I look behind me to see a man holding a gun to her head, "Are you, Peter Parker?" He asks.

"Woah! Yes, yeah that's me."

"Ok, ok good."

"Alright you found me, now just let her go she's got nothing to do with this."

"You have point actually. I just need to shoot you-" He lets go of her, aims the gun at my leg, and fires. Gwen sticks out her leg and he falls to the ground, causing the bullet to miss my body entirely. he then looks up at me and aims at me again but I shoot my webs and swipe the gun right from his grasp. Then I make sure he can't move by sticking him on the ground in place.  

Gwen looks at the man, then to me, then back to my wrists, "You're..."

"Spider-man. I know- you now know. Can we talk about this when we are sure we are safe?"

"Why are there people trying to kill you?"

"It's a very long story relating to Y/N, and we really need to get a move on so we can help her."

My phone starts ringing and I pick up, "Hello?"

"Hey kid, it's me."

"Mr. Stark? How do you have my number?"

"That doesn't matter, Pete. Do you feel like anyone has been following you around? Wait where are you?"

"I left, I'm with Gwen right now. Some guy just tried to attack me but we got it under control now, how did you know?"

"Same thing happened to me, thanks to Peter's reflexes he managed to knock him out and we grabbed his phone. I think we have the address. "

"That's great! Where are you guys?"

"Actually, I think it's not the best idea if we all go there."

"You're right. Good luck."

He hangs up and I think about what he said about Peter's reflexes. When this man tried to shoot me, my senses didn't even react as fast as they normally would. I should have stopped him but I didn't, why? I look in my right hand, that's still holding the gun. Then I notice something. The webs on it are black...