I Hate You

(Note: Both their names are Peter)

Two Weeks Later

PETER 1 POV

"Peter? Peter, are you listening?" The teacher asks Y/N's friend, Peter. We both look straight up at her, not knowing who she is referring to but she points to Peter. 

"No sleeping in my class," she tells him. "Now, everyone! You are to complete this sheet in groups of two. I would complete it now if I were you, I wouldn't want any homework."

I look over to Y/N but see that MJ is already sitting with her. I look at Gwen who is sitting in front of me and get her attention. "Psst!"

She turns around to face me and raises her eyebrows, "What's up?"

"Do you think we could work together?"

"Oh, I like to work alone. Sorry Petey."

I sigh and stare at my sheet not understanding the words I see, so I ask Gwen if to explain the first question. She chuckles and helps me before asking, "Why don't you work with the other Peter? He is really smart."

I scoff when I see him stand up and hand the sheet to our teacher. How the hell did he already finish? He sits back down and I guess she noticed me struggling so she calls on Peter, "Since you have finished you can go help others. Go partner up with Peter."

He looks back at me and I bang my head on the table in frustration. Anyone but him.

He sits beside me awkwardly and none of us says anything so he decides to write down the solutions on the sheet

He sits beside me awkwardly and none of us says anything so he decides to write down the solutions on the sheet. He sighs and asks me, 

"Do you have a problem with me?"

"Not at all, why would you think that?"

"No reason. You just look like you are about to attack me at any second."

"Are you scared of me?"

"Should I be?"

"Well if you want to break up a friendship-"

"Is this about Y/N? Listen, we have been best friends for a long time and I don't want to get in the way of anything here if you two have a thing going on."

"Close friends huh? Close friends don't leave another at a party by themselves and just leave."

"Gwen's Party? Did something happen after I left?"

"Yeah. Some drunk guy was messing with her then he beat her up, and if I wasn't there, she could be dead for all I know!"

"Sh-she didn't tell me, I hope she's alright though. Lucky her broken arm didn't get more damaged. Wait, do you know how she broke her arm? She never really told me."

"She fell from a high distance while waiting for me, I was the one who took her to the hospital."

"So it's your fault?"