Leap Of Faith

TW

Your POV

He sighs and closes his eyes, "I-I'm Spiderman," he says.

"Wha-how-you? That time that Spiderman saved me, that was you?!" 

"Yep, that was me. I wanted to tell you that night when I left you hanging... I was stopping these robbers and I was actually there but you didn't know that was me."

"So that's why you kept disappearing, and you have abilities like sticking to walls and speed and- wait... how did you get these powers?"

"Remember when that spider bit me?"

"Oh right! At the Oscorp lab."

"That wasn't an ordinary spider! I also made these webs from this web fluid I borrowed from there."

"Borrowed?"

"Ok, ok, stole."

I look at his wrists and then he climbs up the walls of my house as I watch, completely mesmerised.  He reaches the roof and shoots his webs, pulling me up in one swift move. That one web, really just held me up, "Cool!" I exclaim.

"If you think that's cool, wait till you swing on these things."

"What no way!"

"Why not? It will be fun."

"Because I'm not crazy."

"You thought me sneaking into the lab was crazy... look where that's gotten me!"

He aims his wrists at the house in front of us and shoots. I look at the web that is connected to it, then back to the ground underneath us. How isn't he afraid of leaping over on buildings at this height? I let out all my thoughts at once:

"How did you know to become like this? Like how did you know that the web wasn't going to snap, or that you might fall off of a wall? How did you know that you could stop guys with guns and not be harmed?" 

"Well, that's just it... I didn't. I just trusted my instincts and believed I could do it."

"You are pretty brave, unlike me."

"No, not at all. Sometimes, you just gotta take risks."

I stare at him then suddenly, he shoots his webs from his wrists and pulls me close to him, I kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and he kisses me back. I then pull back and I smile at him and he chuckles, 

"I like you too, Y/N," he tells me.

He grabs my hand and tightens his grip on the webbing and I take a deep breath. I wrap my arms around his neck and jump up, wrapping my legs around him. I squeeze my eyes shut, 

"Jump."

He has his right arm around my hip and he leaps off the edge as I shriek. When I think he is going to touch the ground, he shoots out another web and continues to swing a few more times. I open my eyes and he asks, "Are you alright?"

"I-I'm still alive!"

He laughs before going faster and higher, I hold on tighter but this is too much for me. "Peter! Peter stop!"

"It's fine, you won't fall."

"No, it's not that. Just please put me down." I insist and he stops on the side of a road and lets me go, helping me to my feet.

 "S-shit! You're scared," he says.

"Pfft, no I just wanted you to stop so we don't get caught."

"I sensed it. I can hear your heartbeat and I know exactly how you feel."

"Wha- that is awesome !"

"I'm sorry but we have to do that again, back to your place."

"I'll walk."

"Then I suppose your dad has no problem with you walking out here at this time, by yourself?"

"He doesn't have to know."

He points down the road, "Isn't that your dad's car?"

"Oh my god."

 He picks me up once more and we speed back, even faster than before.

"I know it's fast, just try and relax!" He exclaims. My legs let go and I can feel my hands start to slip so I hold on tighter, "Shit, Pete I can't hold on anymore!"

"Were nearly there, I need you to stop moving and- ow you're choking me."

I spot my house and my dad is in the driveway, we swing in the window right back into my room,

 "See you tomorrow Y/N/N," he whispers and turns around to swing but he trips and hits the ground

 "See you tomorrow Y/N/N," he whispers and turns around to swing but he trips and hits the ground. "Aah!" I hear him scream, I gasp and look down at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Never better," he replies giving me a thumbs up.

My dad then walks in and raises his eyebrow, "What happened to your hair? Why is there mascara all over your face?" He asks. My makeup must have gotten messed u from when I was crying...

"Oh um... mental breakdown?" I reply standing awkwardly. 

"You know what, I don't even wanna know," he sighs, "I'm going to bed, goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight." 

*********

Pete's POV

Next Day

I share the same class as Peter so I decide to sit next to him to ask him a few questions. "Hey, Parker!" He speaks.

"Hey, it's just been on my mind for a while. I wanted to ask you how you got bitten, I mean for myself, I was bitten at Oscorp," I tell him in a low voice.

"So did I. You see, I don't work there, but my dad does. That's the reason we moved to this town because he wanted to work there. Anyway, the week I moved here I decided to tag along with him because I like to snoop. I went into the test room where I wasn't allowed to be in and I got bitten, I know... idiot. My dad was actually the brains behind those spiders but I never told him what happened in there."

"That makes both of us idiots then," I grin at him.

"Do you think we should tell Y/N or even her dad, do you think we should tell anyone?"

"No, I don't think we can trust anyone right now," I tell him.

 I don't want him to know that I told Y/N, because then so would he. She thinks that I am the only Spiderman and it makes her think that I'm cool, but if Peter tells her then he will take away my spotlight. I don't want her to think any less of me I guess.

"What if Tony Stark could help us? What if we could be Avengers!" He exclaims.

"Ok calm down... we should wait."

Ok, guys, I won't be able to upload for a week :(