Jump

Guys, does this story have way more views than this https://www.wattpad.com/1156511840-the-void-between-us-stiles-stilinski-jenna-ortega just because it's Y/N??

YOUR POV

"Three, two, one!"

He jumps, pulling me with him. We stumble on top of each other and I open my eyes, not believing I just jumped onto a bloody moving train. 

"See, I didn't kill us, did I?" He smirks.

"Get the hell off of me!" I push him away from me and slowly stand up. The carriage sways and I fall down once again onto the wooden ground. He laughs at me, ha! "You think this is funny, does my suffering amuse you?"

"No."

" Then I suggest you quit laughing at me. I don't want to be here with you," I shake my head, "I shouldn't have agreed to this."

"You didn't really have a choice..."

"Where are we going anyway, may I ask?"

I sit on the opposite corner from him, "I am asking myself that very question, Stark. Wherever this train takes us I guess."

"Are you serious?! We could be heading to China for all we know! We could end up getting kidnapped- or killed in the middle of nowhere!"

"Well good thing you have some experience with being kidnapped so you shouldn't know what to expect. And that leaves the dying part... yeah that would be bad."

"Is this a joke to you?"

He chuckles, "I was kidding, calm down."

I scoff, not fully believing him, "Looks like Harry is quite humorous." I roll my eyes at him and can't help but see Pete in him. He reminds me of him, it's probably how he jokes at the wrong times. 

I look around,  there are two windows filled with cobwebs and moss. They can't be shut and the storm outside seems to be getting worse, the rain is bound to come through. I shiver and he stands back up, "Wanna swap? This side is warmer than where you are sitting." He has a point but on the other hand, I don't want to give him the satisfaction. He is the bad guy. 

"I'm fine right here," I say.

"At least take my jacket, "he pulls it off, "here."

I snatch it, giving in to him. You know what, he should be cold and suffer.

I know.

I know.

I have major plans for this story, but I have a total writer's block and need some time to figure out the plot of this story. I promise to take some time and plan it out instead of focusing on my other stories. I guess it's just that I enjoy that more so I focus on that haha sorry.